Sv sunday trip - Zzzz

YOOITZKID

yo mohammed aka moustache boy, I wonder whats gonna happen when you meet the 12 years girls at your school that you sent your dick pictures to 

#neverforget 23429fcff1935acd17550956a72fe6f6.png

mohammed - Not my name, its Ish

moustache boy - I'm clean shaven

I wonder whats gonna happen when you meet the 12 years girls - same tbh, im an unpreDICKtable guy me.

23429fcff1935acd17550956a72fe6f6.png-#Neverforget, when razza hacked my SB and posted that. then hit me off so I couldn't reply.

Stay Ez, Im aiming my RPG at your forehead you hillgiant.

Bbr1Dnm.png

mohammed - Not my name, its Ish

moustache boy - I'm clean shaven

I wonder whats gonna happen when you meet the 12 years girls - same tbh, im an unpreDICKtable guy me.

23429fcff1935acd17550956a72fe6f6.png-#Neverforget, when razza hacked my SB and posted that. then hit me off so I couldn't reply.

Stay Ez, Im aiming my RPG at your forehead you hillgiant.

Bbr1Dnm.png

As a bro my suggestion is that you should quit trying to flame anyone in sv don't say I didn't tell you :)

Just an observation but the only time both your vidders died was when you fought Doom :P. Thanks for the fights today SV, sucks that our fights kept getting crashed.

U realized we don't bank at all during trips we were prob low food and you can still see us dragging fight to corp where we ended with 46 when you ran to single cuz someone crashed just an observation