With school starting up soon what will you be doing?

موني

Working as a software developer at the moment, if you're going into programming you should really look into stuff like responsive design (bootstrap etc), C#, ASP.net/MVC, Entity frameworks, SOLID & AGILE development, a lot of the interviews I went to were impressed by people with that kind of knowledge.

were they impressed with the fact u still have a bed time?

this is a forum not a game

Did I say this was a game? Just another reason you're a reject with no future lol

u told them about a member of an online forum that flames you? that seems a little odd

Majority of the people who are at my work place play league and other games so they know how broccolied people like himself can be.

Did I say this was a game? Just another reason you're a reject with no future lol

Majority of the people who are at my work place play league and other games so they know how cauliflower people like himself can be.

@Plawpy who isn't going anywhere in life because they spend their rejected life trying to flame people on a game.

what game were u talking about then u really arnt as smart as u think u are

Clearly I am considering you're sitting here being a broccoli whilst I'm working full time as well as the fact you don't know what game I'm talking about lmfao

Clearly I am considering you're sitting here being a broccoli whilst I'm working full time as well as the fact you don't know what game I'm talking about lmfao

I'm flaming u on sharkbrew not a game ur the one that brought it up writing a essay because ur mad doesn't mean ur winning