ATTENTION MEMBERS OF REMEDY

Niblet

It doesn't matter if Olympus closes before xL do. Any clan can stay open for an eternity and not do nothing...what have Excel accomplished?

to put it in simple terms, Excel are like fly's. They're fucking annoying, no one likes them, and they don't achieve anything

we beat Olympus in a prep though

LOL

and we were easily #1 lpc pre eoc competing between hz/f/ef for it (nme  moved hpc before we did) @@Patrick of aao knows that's true

YOUR CLAN IS CLOSING AND MANY OF YOUR MEMBERS (INCLUDING DUDE) ARE JOINING SK4 (ARGUABLY ONE OF THE WORST XLPC). BEFORE YOU'RE STUCK WITH POOR LEADERSHIP AND QUALITY HEAD OVER TO XL-RS.COM OR "CLAN EXCEL" AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AND BECOME A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT. EXCEL OR DESCEND

Posted Today, 01:48 PM

ubermensch, on 24 Aug 2015 - 11:59 PM, said:snapback.png

I'll give you permission to talk when xl actually does something. Adapt or be like the other irrelevant clans in the pure community's history.

@post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngHon0r I would listen to him.. I would kill to have this guys permission 

lol

Who the fuck are you anyway?

I gave it a month or so before you actually become extinct 

Im your worst nightmare tomato, what does it matter to be anyone on fucking runescape tomato rofl @Ir0ny 

Gl with that.

dude is cancer.  i feel bad for those kids getting all that propganda.  tell them to join an lpc that has leadership that knows wtf they are doing.  join apex (they have links with tlp and that is a future in the pure community).  Or CD, they have links with RD (again a future).  But XL... Remedy??? Nigga you wasting your time

YOUR CLAN IS CLOSING AND MANY OF YOUR MEMBERS (INCLUDING DUDE) ARE JOINING SK4 (ARGUABLY ONE OF THE WORST XLPC). BEFORE YOU'RE STUCK WITH POOR LEADERSHIP AND QUALITY HEAD OVER TO XL-RS.COM OR "CLAN EXCEL" AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AND BECOME A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT. EXCEL OR DESCEND

Why are you saying xlpc lol..

@@God Lively mosquitos have killed millions and millions so you are calling us good warriors? We beat ur clan in a prep mate, and sv banned ur weekend topics

everyone else just mad, xL will outlast all these fucking clans. Clans think they've got dedication till brown sticky stuff gets deep. Keep hating boys. You all just got baited enjoy your Tuesday afternoon on the computer bois.

Doom/CD/OP/SV/AAO calling themselves LPC when 80% of their members are 80+ combat. Ya'll got 5 clans to enter MPC, why stay LPC?

>Trying to justify themselves being an LPC by saying other lower level clans should train more.

ieJHQIO.png

Our average combat is 78, but you tried.

dude is cancer. i feel bad for those kids getting all that propganda. tell them to join an lpc that has leadership that knows wtf they are doing. join apex (they have links with tlp and that is a future in the pure community). Or CD, they have links with RD (again a future). But XL... Remedy??? Nigga you wasting your time

Remedy had links with rd

Doom/CD/OP/SV/AAO calling themselves LPC when 80% of their members are 80+ combat. Ya'll got 5 clans to enter MPC, why stay LPC?

>Trying to justify themselves being an LPC by saying other lower level clans should train more.

ieJHQIO.png

We aren't claiming to be an LPC nor have we ever :o  We would move up our trip times with knowing one other clan would be willing to come up with us :)