Thoughts On Donald Trump?(Americans)

Datassd0e

You're just about as clueless as I thought, Hilary will be knocked outta the race by Bernie Sanders and Trump will stand no chance against Sanders. Sanders won the Iowa State straw poll, although that really doesn't do anything but it shows that people are actually believing in him and I think he would make a great president, he has always been on track with his views, hasn't changed his mind and the young people seem to be following him. All Trump will do is start war with his 'tell it how it is' and we all know that you cannot have that when you're a president, you'll just offend others from foreign countries. I just see Trump as a fire that will soon be blown out once the election actually starts coming around and with that it'll most likely be another Bush going against either Hilary or Sanders.

Ron Paul 2k15

Bernie Sanders 2k16

I mean sanders has anime watching freaks like you supporting him and wants $15 minimum wage (which you probably think is a good idea) so yh rofl will be a jimmy carter v2 if he gets voted in

bernie sanders the social media sensation 

• 1 year later...