Thoughts On Donald Trump?(Americans)

Datassd0e

Being a right wing conservative myself i will be voting for trump mostly because Hillary Clinton is a piece of brown sticky stuff, but also as most ppl in America know our economy is in the brown sticky stuffter and who better to elect president than a man like trump who has an excellent knowledge of economics, hence why he's rich as fuck. I dont necessarily agree with all of his views and i think hes very harsh with his words on certain subjects but i do believe he is the best candidate.

I think trump has some very harsh opinions and he did generalize an entire culture, but then again living in an urban enviornment going to a highschool that's 300 people over crowded I can tell you first hand that the illegal immigrants are a proplem. Besides the fact they're overcrowding our schools, they cause trouble, act like they own the place, and feel entitled for everything. I won't go as far to say they're all raping drug dealers etc but you get the point.

Since america's economy is in such a brown sticky stuff hole I think a guy like trump could fix things, since well he did become a billionaire himself.

Oh, and another reason to vote for him is all the other republican candidates are either retards or just have so low polling %'s that they won't be president, and Hillary clinton and bernie sanders are both incredibly broccolied and pieces of brown sticky stuff.

Btw im in highschool now but i'll be 18 by the time elections come and depending if my opinion changes I'll be voting for trump

I like him. To the ones who are saying he is racist, you are a puppet of the media and believe everything they say. Of course they will make him look bad because he goes against their agenda and could possibly change politics if he gets in office.

Do your own research on the guy. Tbh I thought the same thing you guys did until I looked up more about him and saw that the media was doing everything they can to misquote him to make him look like a racist. He fights for a lot of things I believe in, so he may be my vote. The only think I don't like about the guy is he's kinda cocky, but I guess he can be with what he has accomplished.

I think trump has some very harsh opinions and he did generalize an entire culture, but then again living in an urban enviornment going to a highschool that's 300 people over crowded I can tell you first hand that the illegal immigrants are a proplem. Besides the fact they're overcrowding our schools, they cause trouble, act like they own the place, and feel entitled for everything. I won't go as far to say they're all raping drug dealers etc but you get the point.

Since america's economy is in such a brown sticky stuff hole I think a guy like trump could fix things, since well he did become a billionaire himself.

Oh, and another reason to vote for him is all the other republican candidates are either retards or just have so low polling %'s that they won't be president, and Hillary clinton and bernie sanders are both incredibly cauliflower and pieces of brown sticky stuff.

Btw im in highschool now but i'll be 18 by the time elections come and depending if my opinion changes I'll be voting for trump

100% This ^

I think the reason he is getting the support he has is because of the way he has presented himself. Trump has comported himself in such a brash, unapologetic manner that he has stood out amongst a field of typical politicians as the candidate who is not afraid to speak his mind and who has the balls to tell it like it is (or at least as he thinks it is). Coming on the heels of the government scandals of the past few years, including those involving one of his opponents (cough Hillary cough), this honest calls-it-how-he-sees-it persona has struck a chord with many voters who are tired of the politicking in Washington and government fuck ups/cover ups etc. etc. As to whether he will be able to ride this storm of enthusiasm to the presidency, I think it's far too early to make any sort of guess. He's certainly quite a polarizing figure, if he manages to take the Republican primary I'm gonna break out the popcorn for his presidential campaign because it's gonna be one helluva show.

Oh, and another reason to vote for him is all the other republican candidates are either retards or just have so low polling %'s that they won't be president, and Hillary clinton and bernie sanders are both incredibly cauliflower and pieces of brown sticky stuff.

You realize 4 of this companies have claimed bankruptcy.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/06/donald-trump-companies-bankruptcy-atlantic-city

I think the reason he is getting the support he has is because of the way he has presented himself. Trump has comported himself in such a brash, unapologetic manner that he has stood out amongst a field of typical politicians as the candidate who is not afraid to speak his mind and who has the balls to tell it like it is (or at least as he thinks it is). Coming on the heels of the government scandals of the past few years, including those involving one of his opponents (cough Hillary cough), this honest calls-it-how-he-sees-it persona has struck a chord with many voters who are tired of the politicking in Washington and government fuck ups/cover ups etc. etc. As to whether he will be able to ride this storm of enthusiasm to the presidency, I think it's far too early to make any sort of guess. He's certainly quite a polarizing figure, if he manages to take the Republican primary I'm gonna break out the popcorn for his presidential campaign because it's gonna be one helluva show.

He talks so upfront because he doesn't have the brains to speak in a educated manner.