Thoughts On Donald Trump?(Americans)

Datassd0e

He's an entertainer and is pretty funny. I don't think he's a racist or a woman hater just knows how to push people's buttons and keep it entertaining. I feel he won't win on his own but if he VPs for Biden (yes a democrat because trump is a democrat) he would win and maybe help this county. On the part where I talked about Trump being a democrat its because of the fact of his opinions flip flopping and also the fact that if he doesn't win over the republican party he already said he'd go libertarian. That's my input

Media generally favors democrats. Trump gets brown sticky stuff on because of it. Younger generation too cauliflower to realize this. Makes posts on sharkbrew basing their entire statement on what they see on the news.

Is trump going to win? Yes

Is he the best candidate to ever run for office? No

Is he currently the best candidate? Yes

Does basically every other republican believe the harsh brown sticky stuff that Trump says? Yes

Do they say it? No

Why? Because trump funds his own campaign and doesn't need to please anybody

Fuck all u sharkbrew tomato that are going to quote me and try to discuss this brown sticky stuff with me. Your all potato masher homos and can go fuck Bernie sanders

as a person who lives in iraqi kurdistan, THERE IS NO IRAQ ANYMORE AND I HOPE THERE NEVER WILL BE

Yeh thats why i like saddam, he put morons like u in their place,Kurdistan will never be a country get over yourselves fucking tomatos l0l

Being a right wing conservative myself i will be voting for trump mostly because Hillary Clinton is a piece of brown sticky stuff, but also as most ppl in America know our economy is in the brown sticky stuffter and who better to elect president than a man like trump who has an excellent knowledge of economics, hence why he's rich as fuck. I dont necessarily agree with all of his views and i think hes very harsh with his words on certain subjects but i do believe he is the best candidate.

This is why you're ignorant. The dude is a flat out racist. Our economy has gotten better since Obama becamed president. Trump has gone bankrupt a lot of times, but yet you're saying he knows what he's doing lmao. Plus, he's acting like hitler, but yet you think he's the best candidate lmao

but also as most ppl in America know our economy is in the brown sticky stuffter and who better to elect president than a man like trump who has an excellent knowledge of economics, hence why he's rich as fuck. 

Trump is rich due to gutting his business's finances (hence the 4 chapter 11 bankruptcies that have filed), while enhancing his personal income. Do not want/need a president who can not successfully invest and finance into anything outside of his own bank account. 

He is an icon for tea party hicks and god-fearing 2nd amendment NRA activists; besides that he's a joke.

I think the biggest problem is that no matter what a president does he can't satisfy everyone he can't help everyone and hell nobody can within 4 years.

I honestly think those numbers are false tough because if you know there are 11+million ilegal immigrant and counting they should of been caught already.

It's estimation. There are only 5,000 ICE officers that enforce immigration laws. Hence why one the immigrant is past the border they're pretty much free until they have to show proof of citizenship.

My thoughts on Trump are he is by far the best candidate. I'm tired of fucking pussies leading our country. For the past 10-15 years, the government has been way too cautious about every decision they make which you may think is good, but nothing hardly gets done. Most people hate Trump because he doesn't have a particular party. Obviously he's more Conservative than liberal, but his ideas are based on what he believes, not a party. 

We need him because he's not afraid to offend people. You need to offend people to get brown sticky stuff done. You say he's racist, how? Just because he gave the truth about these dirty fucking spicks coming in and out of the border with little to no resistance? Call me racist, but living in Arizona most of my life, I experience this brown sticky stuff first hand. 11+ million illegal immigrants are in this country right now and 1.5+ million have been convicted of a felony. Why the fuck should we continue to let this happen? Birthright citizenship is beyond cauliflower. So since someone illegally crosses the border then has a kid, that kid is now a US Citizen? The fuck are we supposed to do with him/her? Obviously the parents won't be able to care for it, and it's just another hopeless child put into foster care. I have no problem with Hispanic people, but I also have no problem calling an illegal alien a piece of brown sticky stuff for not going through the process to gain citizenship.

His economical plans are obviously going to be strong. He's a self-made billionaire. He knows a thing or two about a good economy. 4 of his businesses have filed bankruptcy, but tell me how no one else has ever made a mistake in their life.

A lot of people dislike him because Ronda Rousey says she doesn't want a reality TV show star to run our country. What the fuck does that have to do with anything? It's like saying obama is a bad president because he used to play basketball, it has no relevance at all and while I think Rousey is awesome and a total babe, that's probably one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

Trump is actually great due to him not having a specific party. Many people dislike the Conservative party, ok ... well how can you support the democratic party who literally is pushing for communism. Call me crazy, but what kind of a free country taxes their business 35% on their earnings? Let's ask ourselves again why so many businesses have their headquarters in other countries? If you think Conservatives want too low of a tax rate, that's fine, but Jesus Christ. No one in the right mind would move their business onto US Soil and start paying 35% if they pay 0% elsewhere. How about we lower that 35% to 10-15% and increase the amount of business that will actually pay taxes to the government by tenfold. 35% is absurd. Hence why no one starts up new businesses. My dad tried to start up his own business which was very successful. Unfortunately, the 35% tax rate was far too much for him to justify quitting his full time job to pursue his business. Thus, our business is pretty dead now because we all have full time jobs. Land of opportunity? Then why can't a successful business make someone a living if they're not a chain with multiple locations.

/rant

Just my 2 cents. If you genuinely think bernie sanders or hilary clinton are even capable of leading this country, then I honestly hope you find yourself in life lmao

Also, just because you have no clue what Trump stands for besides ignorant posts you've seen on Twitter, doesn't really mean that you shouldn't support him, do some research friends

You're just about as clueless as I thought, Hilary will be knocked outta the race by Bernie Sanders and Trump will stand no chance against Sanders. Sanders won the Iowa State straw poll, although that really doesn't do anything but it shows that people are actually believing in him and I think he would make a great president, he has always been on track with his views, hasn't changed his mind and the young people seem to be following him. All Trump will do is start war with his 'tell it how it is' and we all know that you cannot have that when you're a president, you'll just offend others from foreign countries. I just see Trump as a fire that will soon be blown out once the election actually starts coming around and with that it'll most likely be another Bush going against either Hilary or Sanders.

Ron Paul 2k15

Bernie Sanders 2k16

Trump has struck a nerve in this country that appeals to the conservatives that have been upset with this country for a while. It's like someone is finally saying everything they have been frustrated about. Trump has also been using the lines they like such as "we will make america great again" or "I will make Mexico build that wall" or "I will be the hardest president on ISIS" and "I will be the best jobs growing president god ever created." These are phrases that are catching the attention of the frustrated conservatives. While it has been working, come next debate he better give plans on how exactly he will do that, because people will now want to know how he will do all of this. They like what he's saying now, but they will eventually grow tired of hearing it without specifics.