Thoughts On Donald Trump?(Americans)

Datassd0e

Nobody can fix the state of america right now, it doesn't matter if you put morgan freeman , donald trump or hillary clinton.

America has tomuch problems atm thats how I see it , it will take alot to fix it

like these people need to understand that nobody can fix this in 4 years

Nobody can fix the state of america right now, it doesn't matter if you put morgan freeman , donald trump or hillary clinton.

America has tomuch problems atm as how I see it and it's going to take alot to fix it

True.

You know he wants to lower minimum wage right?

which means your burger flipping job will give you even less $ while you persue your useless major

Good thing I haven't wasted the last 5 years of my life and I have enough saved up from my brown sticky stuffty burger flipping job! :D

We need a president with a back bone not one that's just telling the public everything they want to hear only to do literally nothing once they claim the position.

My thoughts on Trump are he is by far the best candidate. I'm tired of fucking pussies leading our country. For the past 10-15 years, the government has been way too cautious about every decision they make which you may think is good, but nothing hardly gets done. Most people hate Trump because he doesn't have a particular party. Obviously he's more Conservative than liberal, but his ideas are based on what he believes, not a party. 

We need him because he's not afraid to offend people. You need to offend people to get brown sticky stuff done. You say he's racist, how? Just because he gave the truth about these dirty fucking spicks coming in and out of the border with little to no resistance? Call me racist, but living in Arizona most of my life, I experience this brown sticky stuff first hand. 11+ million illegal immigrants are in this country right now and 1.5+ million have been convicted of a felony. Why the fuck should we continue to let this happen? Birthright citizenship is beyond cauliflower. So since someone illegally crosses the border then has a kid, that kid is now a US Citizen? The fuck are we supposed to do with him/her? Obviously the parents won't be able to care for it, and it's just another hopeless child put into foster care. I have no problem with Hispanic people, but I also have no problem calling an illegal alien a piece of brown sticky stuff for not going through the process to gain citizenship.

His economical plans are obviously going to be strong. He's a self-made billionaire. He knows a thing or two about a good economy. 4 of his businesses have filed bankruptcy, but tell me how no one else has ever made a mistake in their life.

A lot of people dislike him because Ronda Rousey says she doesn't want a reality TV show star to run our country. What the fuck does that have to do with anything? It's like saying obama is a bad president because he used to play basketball, it has no relevance at all and while I think Rousey is awesome and a total babe, that's probably one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

Trump is actually great due to him not having a specific party. Many people dislike the Conservative party, ok ... well how can you support the democratic party who literally is pushing for communism. Call me crazy, but what kind of a free country taxes their business 35% on their earnings? Let's ask ourselves again why so many businesses have their headquarters in other countries? If you think Conservatives want too low of a tax rate, that's fine, but Jesus Christ. No one in the right mind would move their business onto US Soil and start paying 35% if they pay 0% elsewhere. How about we lower that 35% to 10-15% and increase the amount of business that will actually pay taxes to the government by tenfold. 35% is absurd. Hence why no one starts up new businesses. My dad tried to start up his own business which was very successful. Unfortunately, the 35% tax rate was far too much for him to justify quitting his full time job to pursue his business. Thus, our business is pretty dead now because we all have full time jobs. Land of opportunity? Then why can't a successful business make someone a living if they're not a chain with multiple locations.

/rant

Just my 2 cents. If you genuinely think bernie sanders or hilary clinton are even capable of leading this country, then I honestly hope you find yourself in life lmao

Also, just because you have no clue what Trump stands for besides ignorant posts you've seen on Twitter, doesn't really mean that you shouldn't support him, do some research friends

I'm not gonna write a essay on why every person running is brown sticky stuff but him especially is a terrible candidate, he generalized a entire country as being rapists, drug dealers and thieves.

You're going to base your vote off of one speech that has been so poorly summarized by the media? what m8

My thoughts on Trump are he is by far the best candidate. I'm tired of fucking pussies leading our country. For the past 10-15 years, the government has been way too cautious about every decision they make which you may think is good, but nothing hardly gets done. Most people hate Trump because he doesn't have a particular party. Obviously he's more Conservative than liberal, but his ideas are based on what he believes, not a party. 

We need him because he's not afraid to offend people. You need to offend people to get brown sticky stuff done. You say he's racist, how? Just because he gave the truth about these dirty fucking spicks coming in and out of the border with little to no resistance? Call me racist, but living in Arizona most of my life, I experience this brown sticky stuff first hand. 11+ million illegal immigrants are in this country right now and 1.5+ million have been convicted of a felony. Why the fuck should we continue to let this happen? Birthright citizenship is beyond cauliflower. So since someone illegally crosses the border then has a kid, that kid is now a US Citizen? The fuck are we supposed to do with him/her? Obviously the parents won't be able to care for it, and it's just another hopeless child put into foster care. I have no problem with Hispanic people, but I also have no problem calling an illegal alien a piece of brown sticky stuff for not going through the process to gain citizenship.

His economical plans are obviously going to be strong. He's a self-made billionaire. He knows a thing or two about a good economy. 4 of his businesses have filed bankruptcy, but tell me how no one else has ever made a mistake in their life.

A lot of people dislike him because Ronda Rousey says she doesn't want a reality TV show star to run our country. What the fuck does that have to do with anything? It's like saying obama is a bad president because he used to play basketball, it has no relevance at all and while I think Rousey is awesome and a total babe, that's probably one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

Trump is actually great due to him not having a specific party. Many people dislike the Conservative party, ok ... well how can you support the democratic party who literally is pushing for communism. Call me crazy, but what kind of a free country taxes their business 35% on their earnings? Let's ask ourselves again why so many businesses have their headquarters in other countries? If you think Conservatives want too low of a tax rate, that's fine, but Jesus Christ. No one in the right mind would move their business onto US Soil and start paying 35% if they pay 0% elsewhere. How about we lower that 35% to 10-15% and increase the amount of business that will actually pay taxes to the government by tenfold. 35% is absurd. Hence why no one starts up new businesses. My dad tried to start up his own business which was very successful. Unfortunately, the 35% tax rate was far too much for him to justify quitting his full time job to pursue his business. Thus, our business is pretty dead now because we all have full time jobs. Land of opportunity? Then why can't a successful business make someone a living if they're not a chain with multiple locations.

/rant

Just my 2 cents. If you genuinely think bernie sanders or hilary clinton are even capable of leading this country, then I honestly hope you find yourself in life lmao

Also, just because you have no clue what Trump stands for besides ignorant posts you've seen on Twitter, doesn't really mean that you shouldn't support him, do some research friends

This is exactly how I feel (minus some of the harshness :P). New found respect for you my friend.

from an outsider's perspective, hes is like the sith/hassan on this forums. inb4 it is all a big lol troll

this is accurate

guys basically an tomato, thinks he's the best, says whatever comes to his mind without thinking, racist, xenophobic and VERY sexist... so i think he's a manifestation of a lot of stereotypically american qualities and i'm not surprised by his popularity.

imo everyone running for the gop sucks, hillary clinton sucks, and so bernie sanders is our best option despite a questionable economic plan

/rant

I think the biggest problem is that no matter what a president does he can't satisfy everyone he can't help everyone and hell nobody can within 4 years.

I honestly think those numbers are false tough because if you know there are 11+million ilegal immigrant and counting they should of been caught already.

America has tomuch problems atm thats how I see it , it will take alot to fix it

also this, 90% of america (pulling that number out of my ass) doesn't even understand how fucked up it is right now. ultimately we need to save ourselves not wait for a messiah

/rant

Smart man right here.

I agree with you 100%

/rant