Vitality steam rolls the LPC scene

Westbrook`

9ulp90.jpg

Shoutouts:

The 46 Vitality members that we're on for the trip, even though we accidentally cancelled the trip a few hours before due to miscommunication 0.0, RIP to GMT unit that fell asleep ahah 

• rT+xL? Alliance for getting stream rolled 46 v 62 at gdz lmfao
  • Olympus/AAO for avoiding us all trip
  • rT for trying to start brown sticky stuff with us lmfao, you retards don't know what you're getting into 
  • rT/xL for the alliance vs SV
  • Sv for being the only Clan to beat us today, well played

Fight 1: Vs rT+xL @GDZ

Vitality Starting: 46

Rt Starting: 62

Vitality Ending: 42

Rt Ending: 0 l0l, pushed them 20+ combat levels, check vids <3

Fight 2: Vs SV

Got world that OP/DOOM/SV were near 18 ports, but we knew that OP/DOOM were low on food/numbers and clearing them wouldn't really prove much so we decided to fight a clan more on our league, Sovereign. Knowing that our combats were more  closely knit together, we kept pushing the fight south but still being aggressive. The fight went on but SV found out what our tactic was, and immediately went back north. Because our tactic involved us going south, we'll give SV this win, but I'd say it was a draw because we killed around the same amount of people. I know a good competition when I see it, GJ SV I'm looking forward competing for that #1 LPC spot once we officially open 

Fight 3: VS AAO/rT

We got word that rT and AAO we're fighting over at sperm, and being the legends we are, we just hopped on top on those two low tier clans and clearing them up easy. You lil guys are lucky that Sv crashed in before we can finish you off, we're good but 3v1's are a bit hard atm due to us not being officially  open yet

Fight 4: Helping xL + rT lol

Basically we found out that xL and rT were teaming on SV/OP/AAO/DOOM, so we just got those  blue edge capes and put em on to help out. Was a fun way to end the trip ahaha

Video: DUDE POV

rt vs vt i see 45 v 46 lol

Don't forget you had 4-8 envy members with ya :D

Second clip Rfederer still bringing 50 def kids.

and that second clip is when SV bum rushed you and pushed ya way south to 6 wild but it got cut short somehow lol

Good job i guess :D