Critical Damage Late Night Feast ft. Aao+Xl [9/2/2015]

auwi

Peaked at 25 in game, 30 in channel.

Incredible activity at 11:00 est :)

Thanks for the fights lads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

631b943e7b76a9c942fa3ef242193f0f.png

f603acb5df0d197ea12de2eb5ebf4906.pngd641c4e70664c64c2614733b5ab77dcf.pngdd6883b2db.pngS32PECD.png

DxkchzG.png

3MXxNC5.png

3MXxNC5.png

HbMoHjU.png

I dont know how cauliflower you are.  First of all, a level 120 main can't hit lvl 80 pures in level 20 wild.  Secondly, the account's hp and prayer doesn't match up with osbuddy stat tracker.  The account in the picture has 85 hp and 52 pray.  Use your head next time please.

I dont know how cauliflower you are.  First of all, a level 120 main can't hit lvl 80 pures in level 20 wild.  Secondly, the account's hp and prayer doesn't match up with osbuddy stat tracker.  The account in the picture has 85 hp and 52 pray.  Use your head next time please.

It literally shows a kill message you got on that main account lmfao what are you hiding.

Why are you bringing mains to fight Xl. You only go out late at night cause you're afraid of us.

How would one be afraid of you? What are you going to do, make spam towers from clan wars and do nothing while we're out pking in the wilderness? 

OT:

Was a fun fight, however I did end up hopping on my HPC account as well to kill those pesky mains sniping our fight... 

smh man, smh...

ty for the fight cd and eop friends

ty for the fight Aao and Tlp friends

Seems Legit.

jwD9CTh.jpg

udC3u6X.png?1

2rpvj9s.png

If a 109 can atk you at lvl 16, then that is your fault for bringing hpc account and btw that guy is Xl since he was sniping us too. Looks like Cd managed to clear you on even numbers while getting targeted by Xl.