Envy vs Olympus - F2P Prep - 2-1

King Chink

They had a few invites, doesn't really matter. We won Round 2, so it's not like the Sv invites made such a drastic difference that they were the only catalyst in the win that Envy earned today. I wasn't there, but judging by the fact that they had 20 remaining in R1 & 27 remaining in R2, they just outplayed us. I don't think they had 27+ Sv invites, so it's not an excuse to try and argue.

We lost, they won. Good job on the win, we've got things to work on.

Grats on the win guys. You played well. Hopefully you can bring less invites next time!

7046f4b2d3bc785a2aaecb6032600cf9.png

you're one to talk about invites when your whole clan sucks cp's dick and gets them to come to lpc trips on their lvl 100's, go die in a hole bundle of twigsgot

They had a few invites, doesn't really matter. We won Round 2, so it's not like the Sv invites made such a drastic difference that they were the only catalyst in the win that Envy earned today. I wasn't there, but judging by the fact that they had 20 remaining in R1 & 27 remaining in R2, they just outplayed us. I don't think they had 27+ Sv invites, so it's not an excuse to try and argue.

respect bro, we need more people like you around.

o brown sticky stuff first respectable comment u post

This right here is a real man. Props to you

Clans are allowed to prep, something that Vitality doesn't do. Shows who's better when it's 1 on 1 and matched. Stay irrelevant kid. 

@@Korbin

the only LPC clan (xl/extinct/envy/rt) which accepted our prep was Extinct and we're preping this Friday.... I just declared on EnVy so hopefully they accept as well