Vitality Vs ExP P2P

Westbrook`

We got word that ExP was around the Sperm hill area so we decided to mass up a little group and pay them a visit. Thanks for the fight, and I had no idea you could even teleport above 20 wildy until now l0l, guess you learn something new everyday!

-> I only p2p pk like once a month so don't judge the video based on skill  <3

P.S. Interested in P2P events daily join Vitality :P we're all currently training up to do preps/minis in the future! 

Video: 

Um I see mains in your vid which I know for a fact you bring them with you all the time I also know you get cleared by a little team called PV i also know doom have made you end your weekday trips two days in a row.

Let's just say I see all and know all!

Um I see mains in your vid which I know for a fact you bring them with you all the time I also know you get cleared by a little team called PV i also know doom have made you end your weekday trips two days in a row.

Let's just say I see all and know all!

Lmfao you will only see doom try to interfere in our p2p trip when we got 5 people running around. You will never see them when we are running an official trip with 40+.

PV is an ez clear bud they are irrelevant. 

Lmfao you will only see doom try to interfere in our p2p trip when we got 5 people running around. You will never see them when we are running an official trip with 40+.

PV is an ez clear bud they are irrelevant.

Erm would you like to pkri doom with your 40 people? Even if 15/20 of them are mains that you bring