TLP Deathwatch Topic

lookatwhatidid

@@Braden got his first rank ever in a hpc aka tlp after being in EOP, FOE and MM. tells you a lot about tlp quality, hence their awful prep record. He's pretty much forced to be delusional since he's council in that sad excuse of a pure clan. Almost feel sorry for him

little bit off with my ranking history but thanks for the shoutout bro

all functional tlp members who aren't 34 def and want to learn how to use their account without relying on 34 defence like @rihanan pm me, #finalownage and make an intro www.foe-rs.com. 2-19 prep record vs "foe's awful 2k15 youtube brids" is pretty embarrassing i must add

I'm to maxed for Fo. Besides i'd rather smoke em with my boy Dave 

Cmon let's get 200 post count! Keep it upHate us cuz you anus
 all the trash ex-leaders/warlords/ranks in tlp on registered on sharkbrew trying to convince their battlescape clan is good with their 2-19 prep record while the great ex leaders/ranks in foe doesn't even know that this site exists, knowing that the current, active 2k15 foe leaders/members are slaughtering TLP and their active ex ranks lmfa000

all the trash ex-leaders/warlords/ranks in tlp on registered on sharkbrew trying to convince their battlescape clan is good with their 2-19 prep record while the great ex leaders/ranks in foe doesn't even know that this site exists, knowing that the current, active 2k15 foe leaders/members are slaughtering TLP and their active ex ranks lmfa000

ex-active ranks? hmmmmmm

i feel you allan

I'm pretty much the heavenly father of Sharkbrew. Exposing the weak aka TLP. TLP is not good and never will be. 2-19 Prep record is self explanatory. Don't get fooled or be afraid because of all the TLP members/ranks that are registered on Sharkbrew. That doesn't take away the fact that they are brown sticky stuff. I'm here by myself, with no backup, verbally annihilating this terrible clan and exposing for the brown sticky stuff clan they are.

I'm pretty much the heavenly father of Sharkbrew. Exposing the weak aka TLP. TLP is not good and never will be. 2-19 Prep record is self explanatory. Don't get fooled or be afraid because of all the TLP members/ranks that are registered on Sharkbrew. That doesn't take away the fact that they are brown sticky stuff. I'm here by myself, with no backup, verbally annihilating this terrible clan and exposing for the brown sticky stuff clan they are.

Lol ur gr8