What HPC rivalries will occur once the current ones have ended

موني

actual discussion time 

TLP/Fo will not end anytime soon. FOE is too proud and we are too driven to contest, sucks school is starting as if this had happened at the beginning of summer brown sticky stuff could have been awesome

EOP/CP I really dont know what to tell EOP at this point, im sorry CP is focusing you lol. 

RD/SUP Sup has been remarkably consistent throughout the year and while they aren't at the top i'm happy to see RD dead period, huge fluctuations in ability leaves RD all over the place, your leadership has been literally and figuratively toxic

Fi lol 

actual discussion time 

EOP/CP I really dont know what to tell EOP at this point, im sorry CP is focusing you lol. 

Im not.. The only reason CP is somewhat competing with the current top HPC's is because of their massive amount of LPC invites.

Im glad they decided to feel special & take advantage of our weakened state after re-opening.

It will just make us slumping them in the long-run much more fun & hopefully even CP members realize then how bad their clan actually is & that EoP is not someone who u want to start a rivalry with (look at FI now)

actual discussion time

Im not.. The only reason CP is somewhat competing with the current HPC's is because of their massive amount of LPC invites.

Im glad they decided to feel special & take advantage of our weakened state after re-opening. It will just make us slumping them in the long-run much more fun & hopefully even CP members realize then how bad their clan actually is.

It's silly to think you can contest them down so many. Goodness knows we can't and I think FOE was down a fair bit(?) last weekend

This is f2p we're talking about. There is only so much you can do down opts and despite the fact that cp is actually a horde of tomatos, it's still NINETY tomatos.

I'm looking forward to when you pull more and it'd be nice if a another slightly smarter clan did, too (looking at you, Fi)