who  

85 members have voted

1. 1. who after the debate

• hassan
    • hanuman
    • sithlord
    • adhi
    • drunk

So after the initial run off, and the bios things have gotten interesting and vote for the best leader/president of the pure clans today has come close. I was initially up a lot until the bios and I am only leading by one vote, I am hoping I will turn it around in the debate. The debate was all done by a pm from me to the candidates with a question and their feedback for an answer. Based on this we should be able to narrow it down to 2 different people!!!!!

Hassan:

Question: Many people view you as a bad caller, how do you react to that?

Answer: I would like to see how good the people call that say I am bad, I have beat many clans with my calling and I believe that I can beat anyone!!!

Question: If you were president of the pure community what would you change?

Answer: I would change how the community is looked at and it would not be just a bunch of troll accounts and troll topics but serious clan discussion!!!

Question: many people saw the video of you crying, how could this affect you?

Answer: positively!! shows my dedication!

Hanuman:

Question: Many of you have deemed you as the reason the greatest pure clan in the world closed, how do you react?

Answer: I guess those people who believe that are the same guys losing to tlp now r0f

Question: Are you actually potato masher, and if so how would this affect you in the race?

Answer: no, and if I was probably not much as sithlord seems to be doing ok in the polls

Question: What would you do as pure community president?

Answer: I am already the prez biotch!

Sithlord:

Question: Everyone accuses you of being nothing more but massed randoms, how does that make you feel?

Answer: I don't just agree, I embrace it! It makes it that much funnier when people wonder how they lose to us lol!

Question: What has changed since you had that tremendous loss streak and now you are back winning again?

Answer: Its simple we practiced, lost some, and most importantly got rid of toxic lol!

Question: What would change as pure community president?

Answer: The prep system, I would make it punish people who didn't prep other clans and change it to make a mandatory system to prep each other and every clan or you go down. The idea that any clan would not prep any clan for any reasons is cauliflower!

Adhi:

Question: A lot of people credit you with the rise of foe, now with the recent videos out people are saying you are the downfall of foe, how does that make you feel?

Answer: I am the best caller in the community, everyone knows it. The worlds have disconnected every prep we lost, or the new kids weren't listening, not to mention the time that there was ddos involved. I am the best there is and its pretty obvious everyone agrees.

Question: Some say that you are the best leader in the pure community, how does that affect your judgement?

Answer: I am never cocky. I am good, and probably by far the best now, but all time? No, walli in his prime might have been able to do better, not sure though. I think I am more humble than cocky.

Question: What would you change about sharkbrew?

Answer: I would keep it pretty much the same, the way the prep system is it really brings out who the best in the pure community is. I think that it really shows a good and accurate vision of a clan overall not just who wins one time and then they are for some reason on top.

Drunk:

Question: People deem you as a f2p based caller how does that make you feel?

Answer: I have won the last 14 p2p preps we have had.

Question: Are you ever actually drunk?

Answer: not 21 yet.

Question: What would you change about sharkbrew?

Answer: I don't use downy sites.

This is your debate choose your top 2 boys! and who do you think won the debate?!?!!?

Adhi:

Question: A lot of people credit you with the rise of foe, now with the recent videos out people are saying you are the downfall of foe, how does that make you feel?

Answer: I am the best caller in the community, everyone knows it. The worlds have disconnected every prep we lost, or the new kids weren't listening, not to mention the time that there was ddos involved. I am the best there is and its pretty obvious everyone agrees.

foe as usual full of excuses lmfaoo

only adhi could say sht as dumb as this

Adhi:

foe as usual full of excuses lmfaoo

only adhi could say sht as dumb as this

ye adhi why would u say this adhi