Ruin's fun filled Saturday ft. 2v1

Ir0ny

q46pcaw.png

This Saturday Ruin set out into the wilderness peaking at 43 hellhounds to get some solid action and smack some clans. We had a great trip despite all the mains in the wilderness today. 

Thanks to everyone for the fights!

Shoutout to Envy for coming out today

Shoutout to xL for getting what they deserved

Shoutout to CD for the first fight

ZyVK0eu.png

jepLDPO.png

To start our trip we met CD in singles urging them to go multi. We eventually pushed on top of volcano and watched them follow.

Down 10 we held strong quickly pulling our scims and taking control of the fight. We managed to even out the opts just as Doom crashed.

Thanks for the fight CD, would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Doom didn't crash.

l7uBEi3.png

After a quick re-group we fought CD at CA until Envy crashed in.

The fight then moved to 18 ports where we fought Envy while CD dipped. We began fighting and the battle moved up onto the east hill. Envy began to spam "GF RU" so we swiftly pulled our scimitars and dropped some piles. Envy began to run down towards CA being chased by lines of RUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Once the fight moved inside chaos altar Excel decided to join the party.

OSO1RVp.png

With the remaining Envy members fighting along side Excel the battle continued in chaos altar where we held the altar and pushed both Excel and Envy out leaving them to logout or die.

Thanks for the fight Envy and Excel!

jepLDPO.png

Finally after all our fights against CD being crashed we clashed once more at chaos altar for a quick scuffle. Knowing this community the fight was not going to last long... shortly into the fight Doom and OP crashed

Thanks for the fights CD, hopefully we can get a clean one tomorrow!

ZyVK0eu.png

VIDEOS:

Crooks POV (dat rap lmfao):

Danny POV:

Nick POV (Cape counter):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG98A-HeiVQ

PICTURES:

xFi5TL1.png

H7pJM8F.png

Zda1hPt.png

uhdechd.png

RUIySpr.png

jw6fpxR.png

lol you pull went from 60 - 30 real quick .. and by punished do you mean killing 2 xl members at the end of your video??

You left xl for this irony??

The only clan you cleared was envy, and they teamed with a world 308 team zero accomplishments i think every one knows this clan won't last. see ya hick gg

lol you pull went from 60 - 30 real quick .. and by punished do you mean killing 2 xl members at the end of your video??

The only clan you cleared was envy, and they teamed with a world 308 team zero accomplishments i think every one knows this clan won't last. see ya hick gg

Hearing you rage at your members in TS was great, stay ez bby

Your rivalry with Excel is heating up, wonder who will come up on top. Goodluck bros.

Haha I am interested to see too

without me who's making your topics?  B)

You and your clan is brown sticky stuff, stop trying hon0r.