MM brought 3+ Mains to the MM Vs Fatality Fullout

Dude

I was just watching some old MM vids and I saw this..... How the fuck did MM not get DQ'd for this, and FOE got disqualified for just bringing a couple of kids that weren't on their memberlist lmfao. I even checked later in the video to see if they were actually MM and not FI kids with MM capes and I saw the main with the H1 Shield attack some Fatality members lol.

Picture 1: 2 Mains

Main One: Located bottom middle, you can see the purple dot on the mini map

Main Two: Located bottom right 

Picture 2: 1 Main -> Located bottom left 

25fm23o.png

orr0cp.png

l0l

So here I'll write a short novel for ya'll:

During the scheduled fight - Fatalibrown sticky stuff wanted to bring people not on the memberlist;  We didn't really mind because it was gunna be a straight 87 vs 87 and we were super confident that we were going to stomp the living brown sticky stuff out of FI in f2p anyways so w/e yolo.  Honestly a lot of us didn't really give a brown sticky stuff about the J-cup, the majority of us just wanted to fight.  But as usual Fatalibrown sticky stuff was gunna show us all why they were (and still are) dog brown sticky stuff; even with mass 25 def (you can see tons of infinity on their side in the p2p vid) + 70 prayer + heaps more combat levels they were fucking scared to fight us over a video game so they bailed LMFAO.  Just like how they left 30 mins into the last trip of pre eoc to go dance at their clan citadel because they wanted to end with a "positive kdr" ROFLL.  Jesus what a brown sticky stuff clan.

Anyways, we were pretty strict with who we let in.  Only members on the ML were invited, even a veteran MM kid named "aly raisman" (Jub jub) wasn't allowed to come because his name was spelt "aly raismen" on the memberlist.  I remember some randy Fi mass recruit member actually changed his name to aly raismen to try and sneak his way in LMAO God bless. 

So the next week, after Fatalitrash went about wasting nearly ~200 peoples time - the fight was rescheduled to a Saturday where MMK would oversee it.  A whole lot of bullbrown sticky stuff happened after Fatalibrown sticky stuff dodged the 87 vs 87.  Forum drama, lots of laughing at fi, etc.  I mean, nothing new right?: Fatalitrash being brown sticky stuffty, irrelevant and gigantic pussies over Runescape (like they still are now lol).  It was funny because we had to redo/re-submit our MLs for the "official fight" (aka round 2) and this benefitted FI a lot because they got to add a lot more people to their roster - Too bad for them, they fucked with the wrong group of nerds.

So we ended up just doing a classic yolo Mayhem Maker call to arms (call to forum quests :>) and massed up every single pure willing to fight for us and added all their names to the roster.  Once Fi saw our roster ya'll should've seen their rank chat - it was fucking hysterical. There was an unreal amount of bitching, moaning and complaining over Runescape, but bitching like a dog in heat is one of the portraying characteristics of FI.

It's really a pity because our initial rosters were honestly, comparable in terms of #s, and the pulls demonstrated this.  But, to no surprise Fatalibrown sticky stuff wanted to snake us and still had the audacity to dodge us even after not being able to outpull us during the first weekened where both clans pulled exactly the same number of opts.  #gottadodgefairfightscuzwebrown sticky stuffl0l

So fast forward to the next week, we were even more confident that we would crush the brown sticky stuffty green caped clan with ease, all of us were itching to rail these spastics after weeks upon weeks of them dodging us.  I mean, it would've been a one-sided masscre if they fought us, like the type of massacre that's equivalent to a classic hentai carrot scene where you have a little sweet imouto-chan screaming at her onii-chan to not shove it in.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But all of this was moot since Mod Mat K ended up yolo inviting everyone, including mains. So during the event - the community (all the mains and random yoloers) decided to fight for us instead of Fatalitrash because everybody was sick of FI's bundle of twigsgotry.  Hence why you see mains fighting for us in the vids.

"hurp durp we closed mm ll0l0lol" - FI

Yea, then you have 99% of the rest of the pure community who disagree and would much rather join MM, than be apart of a clan full of delusional apes. Oh right, where's FI now? Competing with AAO and Olympus? LMFAOOOOOO

tldr; mm wins again, fi loses again 

Oh and FOE got DQed because they didn't have a Jmod in their clan.

/textwall

l0l

During the scheduled fight - Fatalibrown sticky stuff wanted to bring people not on the memberlist;  We didn't really mind because it was gunna be a straight 87 vs 87 and we were super confident that we were going to stomp the living brown sticky stuff out of FI in f2p anyways so w/e yolo.  Honestly a lot of us didn't really give a brown sticky stuff about the J-cup, the majority of us just wanted to fight.  But as usual Fatalibrown sticky stuff was gunna show us all why they were (and still are) dog brown sticky stuff; even with mass 25 def (you can see tons of infinity on their side in the p2p vid) + 70 prayer + heaps more combat levels they were fucking scared to fight us over a video game so they bailed LMFAO.  Just like how they left 30 mins into the last trip of pre eoc to go dance at their clan citadel because they wanted to end with a "positive kdr" ROFLL.  Jesus what a brown sticky stuff clan.

Anyways, we were pretty strict with who we let in.  Only members on the ML were invited, even a veteran MM kid named "aly raisman" (Jub jub) wasn't allowed to come because his name was spelt "aly raismen" on the memberlist.  I remember some randy Fi mass recruit member actually changed his name to aly raismen to try and sneak his way in LMAO God bless. 

So the next week, after Fatalitrash went about wasting nearly ~200 peoples time - the fight was rescheduled to a Saturday where MMK would oversee it.  A whole lot of bullbrown sticky stuff happened after Fatalibrown sticky stuff dodged the 87 vs 87.  Forum drama, lots of laughing at fi, etc.  I mean, nothing new right?: Fatalitrash being brown sticky stuffty, irrelevant and gigantic pussies over Runescape (like they still are now lol).  It was funny because we had to redo/re-submit our MLs for the "official fight" (aka round 2) and this benefitted FI a lot because they got to add a lot more people to their roster - Too bad for them, they fucked with the wrong group of nerds.

So we ended up just doing a classic yolo Mayhem Maker call to arms (call to forum quests :>) and massed up every single pure willing to fight for us and added all their names to the roster.  Once Fi saw our roster ya'll should've seen their rank chat - it was fucking hysterical. There was an unreal amount of bitching, moaning and complaining over Runescape, but bitching like a dog in heat is one of the portraying characteristics of FI.

It's really a pity because our initial rosters were honestly, comparable in terms of #s, and the pulls demonstrated this.  But, to no surprise Fatalibrown sticky stuff wanted to snake us and still had the audacity to dodge us even after not being able to outpull us during the first weekened where both clans pulled exactly the same number of opts.  #gottadodgefairfightscuzwebrown sticky stuffl0l

So fast forward to the next week, we were even more confident that we would crush the brown sticky stuffty green caped clan with ease, all of us were itching to rail these spastics after weeks upon weeks of them dodging us.  I mean, it would've been a one-sided masscre if they fought us, like the type of massacre that's equivalent to a classic hentai carrot scene where you have a little sweet imouto-chan screaming at her onii-chan to not shove it in.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But all of this was moot since Mod Mat K ended up yolo inviting everyone, including mains. So during the event - the community (all the mains and random yoloers) decided to fight for us instead of Fatalitrash because everybody was sick of FI's bundle of twigsgotry.  Hence why you see mains fighting for us in the vids.

Yea, then you have 99% of the rest of the pure community who disagree and would much rather join MM, than be apart of a clan full of delusional apes. Oh right, where's FI now? Competing with AAO and Olympus? LMFAOOOOOO

/textwall

I remember when they said a Jmod verified their updated RSN list on Pastebin but we weren't able to update ours lmfao

I remember when they said a Jmod verified their updated RSN list on Pastebin but we weren't able to update ours lmfao

They were PMing MMK trying to update their ML via Zybez or some brown sticky stuff too ROFL. 

Good laughs. 

l0l

During the scheduled fight - Fatalibrown sticky stuff wanted to bring people not on the memberlist; We didn't really mind because it was gunna be a straight 87 vs 87 and we were super confident that we were going to stomp the living brown sticky stuff out of FI in f2p anyways so w/e yolo. Honestly a lot of us didn't really give a brown sticky stuff about the J-cup, the majority of us just wanted to fight. But as usual Fatalibrown sticky stuff was gunna show us all why they were (and still are) dog brown sticky stuff; even with mass 25 def (you can see tons of infinity on their side in the p2p vid) + 70 prayer + heaps more combat levels they were fucking scared to fight us over a video game so they bailed LMFAO. Just like how they left 30 mins into the last trip of pre eoc to go dance at their clan citadel because they wanted to end with a "positive kdr" ROFLL. Jesus what a brown sticky stuff clan.

Anyways, we were pretty strict with who we let in. Only members on the ML were invited, even a veteran MM kid named "aly raisman" (Jub jub) wasn't allowed to come because his name was spelt "aly raismen" on the memberlist. I remember some randy Fi mass recruit member actually changed his name to aly raismen to try and sneak his way in LMAO God bless.

So the next week, after Fatalitrash went about wasting nearly ~200 peoples time - the fight was rescheduled to a Saturday where MMK would oversee it. A whole lot of bullbrown sticky stuff happened after Fatalibrown sticky stuff dodged the 87 vs 87. Forum drama, lots of laughing at fi, etc. I mean, nothing new right?: Fatalitrash being brown sticky stuffty, irrelevant and gigantic pussies over Runescape (like they still are now lol). It was funny because we had to redo/re-submit our MLs for the "official fight" (aka round 2) and this benefitted FI a lot because they got to add a lot more people to their roster - Too bad for them, they fucked with the wrong group of nerds.

So we ended up just doing a classic yolo Mayhem Maker call to arms (call to forum quests :>) and massed up every single pure willing to fight for us and added all their names to the roster. Once Fi saw our roster ya'll should've seen their rank chat - it was fucking hysterical. There was an unreal amount of bitching, moaning and complaining over Runescape, but bitching like a dog in heat is one of the portraying characteristics of FI.

It's really a pity because our initial rosters were honestly, comparable in terms of #s, and the pulls demonstrated this. But, to no surprise Fatalibrown sticky stuff wanted to snake us and still had the audacity to dodge us even after not being able to outpull us during the first weekened where both clans pulled exactly the same number of opts. #gottadodgefairfightscuzwebrown sticky stuffl0l

So fast forward to the next week, we were even more confident that we would crush the brown sticky stuffty green caped clan with ease, all of us were itching to rail these spastics after weeks upon weeks of them dodging us. I mean, it would've been a one-sided masscre if they fought us, like the type of massacre that's equivalent to a classic hentai carrot scene where you have a little sweet imouto-chan screaming at her onii-chan to not shove it in.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But all of this was moot since Mod Mat K ended up yolo inviting everyone, including mains. So during the event - the community (all the mains and random yoloers) decided to fight for us instead of Fatalitrash because everybody was sick of FI's bundle of twigsgotry. Hence why you see mains fighting for us in the vids.

Yea, then you have 99% of the rest of the pure community who disagree and would much rather join MM, than be apart of a clan full of delusional apes. Oh right, where's FI now? Competing with AAO and Olympus? LMFAOOOOOO

/textwall

You are so cute.