Lithuanian Pures vs Rage (26v57) Oldschool Maze Full-Out

Fake Smile

think about, 40s clan of 30 with 10 apex, vs all 70s+ with 5 level 100s and plus anti crashers west outside by new gate. 

l0000l 

he only takes a picture of what i said to him after him asking us to war maze. Make topics about fighting 40's clan bruv's no one our combat range can even fight us. Keep talking LP you always get in the dick your category you even team with hon0r l000l xl kids. so funny. 

think about, 40s clan of 30 with 10 apex, vs all 70s+ with 5 level 100s and plus anti crashers west outside by new gate. 

l0000l 

he only takes a picture of what i said to him after him asking us to war maze. Make topics about fighting 40's clan bruv's no one our combat range can even fight us. Keep talking LP you always get in the dick your category you even team with hon0r l000l xl kids. so funny. 

Lol :D

Here's our starting combats

29oikvl.jpg

Where are the hundreds at? We were mainly 60s LOL

Idc if you got yourself into some crashers while your crooked fingers lead the "clan" to maze, our team cape counter showed 57 of you :) If you don't know how to loose, don't go to wild, haven't you read what it says when you click on the ditch, son? :(

The fuck is wrong with you? I think you should have a longer break from rs..

Why you always start flaming? Why you always make up stories to excuse your shamefull performance? Think about it. You're 21 playing rs with no sleep (admitted on ts), shouting on ts like 12 year old kid, buying hundreds of mils on a daily basis, owning 7 runescape accounts (members)... You have to understand we're not all like you, most of us don't even have p2p, because we're just a mature group of guys going out to fight f2p for fun, to remember the old days that we all used to enjoy...

Take a seat you disrespectful animal :) We don't even have mains or 10 other accounts each, like you fucktard do.

We don't crash wars, we didn't even scouted.. We just wanted a fun fight, and this tomato with mental issues made it even more fun haha. Well, thanks I guess :)

#AnalRape

l0000l 

Combats were made to train them up. If you want to fight the real clans - train them up, that is not an excuse. If you dare to take a real fight against a real clan, dare to take a win or lose respectfully.

Now I actually see why you got kicked your previous clan.