Real talk: So why do you guys still have weekend trips?

Furious

From an unbias POV they're honestly total brown sticky stuff.  It's actually unreal how bad it is - Nobody does anything, it's a total waste of time.  People keep pushing for 39 def + high combat etc then bitch when they get sniped by maxed mains. 

You guys can lace it however you want, but the main to pure ratio is 1:1.  You kids walk around the wilderness 95% of the time and fight for ~20 seconds before dipping,  

Perhaps weekend trips are just too archaic?  Specially with the direction this horrifyingly bad community is going towards - It might be time for something else.

Why don't you guys do something else for a change?  i.e. clan staking - have a mediator or some super white knight (somebody like IVP ^__^) hold ~250-500k (or whatever amount is reasonable) cash from each member. Winner of a bo3 rounds takes all - at the very least it'll be guarenteed action with a bit of beef.

/discuss or +1

I agree with you for the P2P server. However in F2P, I like it. Anyone can win anything, although the mains are cancer, there are more than 2 worlds like it used to be back in the day, thus making it possible to get a cluster going for a couple of minutes before mains finally crash.

I agree with you for the P2P server. However in F2P, I like it. Anyone can win anything, although the mains are cancer, there are more than 2 worlds like it used to be back in the day, thus making it possible to get a cluster going for a couple of minutes before mains finally crash.

TLP had fun today, and yesterday, and every weekend. xd

TLP trips are great, can honestly say they are far from total brown sticky stuff.

Real talk, my boys in TLP say that trips are total brown sticky stuff. 

I agree tbh.  F2P is fun if you're cp/tlp but P2P is literally cancerous.. too many mains/too much crashing.  If a clan outpulls they'll have 0 action because nobody wants to fight down opts in P2P.  The way it's going I don't see it getting any better.  Will take a lot of communication between every clans ranks to help make the community better, together.