Slaughter First PK trip Ft; Rage

Dannypool

Wildy fights are tons of fun started off down numbers 40vs50 right off the bat! Not sure why you guys didn't want to keep fighting wildy though

Heres my POV:

We did start with 50, and slaughter started with roughly 42 (after they teamed with a team of about 10 kids from 308), Sadly, one of your members decided to call judgement's snipe team. So basically we were fighting 42 of you guys while we had about 10-15 judgement kids hitting us on our hill wearing our capes. I have no doubt we would have cleared you guys if judgement didn't come.

Regardless, I'm fairly sure Slaughter ranks asked for the clan wars fight first!

We did start with 50, and slaughter started with roughly 42 (after they teamed with a team of about 10 kids from 308), Sadly, one of your members decided to call judgement's snipe team. So basically we were fighting 42 of you guys while we had about 10-15 judgement kids hitting us on our hill wearing our capes. I have no doubt we would have cleared you guys if judgement didn't come.

Regardless, I'm fairly sure Slaughter ranks asked for the clan wars fight first!

Watch my vid starts 40vs50 we had 45 all up but they were not their until we moved to ghost hut. Regardless of so called judgement members sniping you it had nothing to do with us...

Watch my vid starts 40vs50 we had 45 all up but they were not their until we moved to ghost hut. Regardless of so called judgement members sniping you it had nothing to do with us...

regardless of whether slaughter called judgement kids or not doesn't excuse the fact they were there, and that the fight was not actually 40v50

And thus peter pan defeated captain hook