[VIDEO] RAGE STRIKES AGAIN ON WEDNESDAY'S PK TRIP NOV/04/2015

Control Pker

nice clan history bud,  l00l what life you got for calling someone fat when they weigh less then your ass. l0l 

ur attempting to flame someone for not playing runescape their whole life; if u aren't fat then ur most likely a fucking twig lmfao

ur saying nice clan history but who the fuck are u l0l

Thanks for all the fights last night. Wasnt rly any teaming going but thats cool.

I made a status update on ur forums thanking you for the prep and got banned right away? Bad sportsmanship imo but thats oke, i feel like we can have a xlpc scene based upon respect so i kinda wana be involved in the different clan communitys. Guess u cant handle someone not flaming you for a change.

i heard when we got 5 more and it was 25v25 even you guys backed out of another pkri, l0l

Thanks for all the fights last night. Wasnt rly any teaming going but thats cool.

I made a status update on ur forums thanking you for the prep and got banned right away? Bad sportsmanship imo but thats oke, i feel like we can have a xlpc scene based upon respect so i kinda wana be involved in the different clan communitys. Guess u cant handle someone not flaming you for a change.

You post around on RAGE forums with a SLAUGHTER sig. we are all about respect but we don't need more slaughter kids stalking our forums just because they are actually active.

i heard when we got 5 more and it was 25v25 even you guys backed out of another pkri, l0l

You post around on RAGE forums with a SLAUGHTER sig. we are all about respect but we don't need more slaughter kids stalking our forums just because they are actually active.

It was like 22v28 so we decided to bring it to clan wars (and win). Why would we back out of a 25v25 in wild if we just beat you in it lol?