Fatality Saturday - Runnin' Thru' Da Wildy Rd Some Hoes!

Jons

OV6q6rR.gif

Today the Pure Elites massed up 40 members to kill RD but we didn't do that because they stayed in singles the entire trip and hit a few random clusters only to be cleared in .5 by other clans like EoP and Foe lma0 so we got some nice clean fights with SUP and had fun so we did just that!

& Before I start, let's take a look at what the Redemption members had to say after their trip (and guess what the ranks deleted the status update LMFAO how embarrasing..);

AiMCFkL.jpg

Oh btw they had ANOTHER council step down after this trip since the rivalry started lmfa0! so 2/3 councils have now stepped

down. What a shame

374887ec86.png

@Nicks POV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVekFDAap-0

@@Birthday POV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKy_1O332j4

@ POV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc8swll31hE

rbcmjp.png

pKkUnwA.gif

The first hit of the day we found EoP randomly in 13 ports south of grave yard. We quickly logged in and ran south and greeted them with our scims. In all honesty it was going great for both clans with back and forth action until FOE crashed. We moved west and banked the loot we had aquired and got a RG. Thanks for the fight EoP

vg1CRYk.png

VXWQVAU.png

rbcmjp.png

sESZN10.gif

Because RD continously declined our efforts for a fight, we decided to ask the only other clan RD could possibly consider fighting with their 29 man pull (yes agian 29 lma0) and we fought SUP. They told us they would defend inside bandits and we would rush in form the south west entrance. This was one of the best fights of the day and it went on for a good couple of minutes of clean backwards and forwards action before finally & yes again, FOE crashed. 

c72b8e57e5.png

lHWsdil.png

Stay horrific RD.

Wasn't the best of pull from us (RD) today but everyone has bad days. Regardless of this whole rivalry FI are one of not the best clan out there, I've always said it and always will, I respect FI for being at the top for so long. Bring on the RD vs FI prep.

Hey brother drop me a quick irc pm whenever you're ready :) [Fi]Nick

Wasn't the best of pull from us (RD) today but everyone has bad days. Regardless of this whole rivalry FI are one of not the best clan out there, I've always said it and always will, I respect FI for being at the top for so long. Bring on the RD vs FI prep.

Respect, join FI and free your mind of the imprisonment that your ranks have put you under. I will take you under my wing and purify you of all the propaganda you've been fed. ^_^

Respect, join FI and free your mind of the imprisonment that your ranks have put you under. I will take you under my wing and purify you of all the propaganda you've been fed. ^_^

Hey brother drop me a quick irc pm whenever you're ready :) [Fi]Nick

Appreciate it boys, for now I'm RD, I know it's a big loss for FI not having someone like me :P I was actually intending on joining FI in the first place, made an intro etc but then I had a friend in RD so I joined them and have loved it. Things haven't been the best recently but we will come back stronger and slap yo ass in the prep :) jk but thanks tho maybe one day who knows :)

Appreciate it boys, for now I'm RD, I know it's a big loss for FI not having someone like me :P I was actually intending on joining FI in the first place, made an intro etc but then I had a friend in RD so I joined them and have loved it. Things haven't been the best recently but we will come back stronger and slap yo ass in the prep :) jk but thanks tho maybe one day who knows :)

I like the honesty because I'm the same way. Just letting you know right now.. you don't wanna be on the receiving end of a rivalry. You need to save yourself. It wasn't smart for your 2 year leadership to challenge a 9 year clan. The winner of this rivalry was decided before it even began. 

I like the honesty because I'm the same way. Just letting you know right now.. you don't wanna be on the receiving end of a rivalry. You need to save yourself. It wasn't smart for your 2 year leadership to challenge a 9 year clan. The winner of this rivalry was decided before it even began.

Yeah I don't tend to get involved in rivalries much just pointless imo. Currently experienced member in RD and going to be in RD for the foreseeable future because I'm a pretty dedicated member. I respect your clan highly though, keep doing what ur doing and looking forward to this prep