Fatality

Parm

So accept the prep instead of talking all this bs dumbfuck

Couck, I literally listen to u on ts through my leak and u can't even speak english, u sound like u have something down ur throat lmfao + u mumble 24/7, don't even get mad, just mute ur mic during mass.

Let's review this, you've had those forums for 5+ years, we've had ours for literally 1 year lmfao.

If i'm not mistakin' u guys used to pulled 200+ guests and 100+ members on ur forums, which means ur forums are getting more dead everyday, u should probably bring swelly back.

Let's review this, you've had those forums for 5+ years, we've had ours for literally 1 year lmfao.

If i'm not mistakin' u guys used to pulled 200+ guests and 100+ members on ur forums, which means ur forums are getting more dead everyday, u should probably bring swelly back.

we have the forums for 2.5 years ty

Anyways stop avoiding the question and prep us?

Implying we have had the exact same forum for 5 years? Look how dumb you are

Fatality's

5d5188e437.png

Redemption's

f0abf12203.png

we have the forums for 2.5 years ty

Anyways stop avoiding the question and prep us?

2.5 years? that's bullbrown sticky stuff lmfao, redemption has been open for that long u guys had much more postcount than a few month old forum should have, I know u guys don't have ur old old forums but those aren't 2.5 years old lol

2.5 years? that's bullbrown sticky stuff lmfao, redemption has been open for that long u guys had much more postcount than a few month old forum should have, I know u guys don't have ur old old forums but those aren't 2.5 years old lol

These forums we have now been open since 25 december 2012 so thats a bit over 2 and a half years you absolute broccoli

Anyways stop avoiding the question and accept the 45v45

Thanks for the compliment L M F A O

Oh god i'm so flattered even from a donkey like you   B)