LPC P2p Friday's

Colin

If the original LPC's were able to get p2p Friday's why the fuck can't we? Can we get this going and have an actual discussion about it? Who cares how many you pull??? 

It will obviously be sloppy at first, but clans have to start somewhere. What times would work for everyone?

Discuss 

Coming from rage, 

Once we lpc, we probably will focus p2p trips since lpc is dead as fuck for f2p in the sense that all the scene does is do f2p weekends only. 

There is no midweeks in the lpc or any real daily events. The reality is more midweeks is what i get from it so why dont we dedicate a day to p2p and a midweek for lpc? Friday and wednesday? 

see you soon 

Quote.

You must be cauliflower to quote that, 

2k15 Lpc are clans who cannot make hpc because they are scared as brown sticky stuff. 

why be scared when half your ml is 100s? tell me please.

Your scared to lose your members because you would get brown sticky stuffted on and is literally disgraceful. you got fucking 100s and you claim yourself lpc? give your head a fucking shake please. 

Us in Doom have been doing it for a few weeks now the

Biggest problems we've faced were mains, all these "pure" clans don't bring 1 single pure into P2P wildy they always bring mains and on top of that you have your actual main clans pking. But in regards to time i would think the same time as Saturday's trip would work well.

Have you told anyone? lol. I know OP would be down. 6 Est sounds good to me! @Collin

yea broccoli we told people months ago but for some reason your offical p2p trip seem to be 2 am and you pull 12 people.

we pull roughly 35+ on Fridays the pasy 2 anyway we just treat it like a midweek cause NO HPC/MPC/LPC wants to do anything

2k15 Lpc are clans who cannot make hpc because they are scared as brown sticky stuff. 

Your scared to lose your members because you would get brown sticky stuffted on and is literally disgraceful. you got fucking 100s and you claim yourself lpc? give your head a fucking shake please. 

You're so embarrassing lmao

C u soon and btw there isn't a single level 100 on our ml. You should do a little research before saying random brown sticky stuff lmao. *shakes head*

yea broccoli we told people months ago but for some reason your offical p2p trip seem to be 2 am and you pull 12 people.

we pull roughly 35+ on Fridays the pasy 2 anyway we just treat it like a midweek cause NO HPC/MPC/LPC wants to do anything

Yeah, we can pull 20+ at any given time, next time you go out /query @[OP]Colton on #Olympus Irc. 

Apparently a lot of clans depend on HPC backups for their wars/events which changed the LPC factor. Maybe there should be a setup to identify each clan levels and their real Pure Community status based on the average combats of their clan members. 

Do you know the difference between brackets or do you just post random irrelevant brown sticky stuff?