Best Rivalry's

TheBean

Imperial vs serverance (Trauma v9 closed them after 1 month and 11 days, they only went out 2 weekend trips, ez)

You're still tryharding in clans getting nowhere (lmfaf0so0) and you're still a virgin like 7 months later lmao

bless ur poor heart

sick saturdays and prep record vs us tho

I'd say that rivalry was entertaining but it was pretty boring and did not make me want to play the game any more than i wanted to at that point

just remember I made you pull my and tesco's ip and also made u cancel ur saturdays lmfao

i also made u take ur f2p (in 2015 lmao) pk videos off of your signature. stay doing what we make you do, flea.

ot;

tlp vs fi was fun lol

Imperial vs serverance (Trauma v9 closed them after 1 month and 11 days, they only went out 2 weekend trips, ez)

serverance rofl 9-0 smd

trauma vs ct - was fun for the one prep where ct decided to stay closed for losing 0-3 to lpc lmfao brown sticky stuffters

was ez

Eop vs. CP 2k14 - Slumped them in 2 months and forced them to merge with conviction to avoid closure only to slump them once again even with SV sniping us, it got so bad they didn't even go out on saturdays. Slumped till nearly May.

EoP vs FI 2k14 - Dethroned the kings of 07 and and put them into a slump they still havent gotten out of (S/o to TLP 4 kicking our abused dogs)

EoP vs Foe 2k15 - Constant 70v70's in f2p and was easily the most challenging but was ended abruptly by you know who (broccoli)

Edit: Eop vs Hazard we fucking closed them lmao

Fi vs EOP (2012) Eop was leading in the rivalry until Fi put em back down after that fullout.

Z vs TLP (2012) Zenith gwassing the brown sticky stuff out of them in a p2p world is unforgettable. 

SV vs EOP (2014) for a new clan, they proved themselves worthy by slaying eop on their anni.