30 def and u cant win?

R3lv

Emotional and broken. Stay easy.

Idk why you use like new hip rs lingo to come at me like im a typical sb n igga.

But I mean like good luck. Enjoy your two days of ferocious typing. *High five* actually no high five you prolly have scabies or some brown sticky stuff lmao and if i gave you a high five it would prolly break your arm.

Nice seeing all these new SB randy accounts. Be sure to post on fo's closing topic.

Alright later because I've been tapering off the booze for a few days now and im shaking like I have Parkinson's and my brain is fucked and ill prolly end up having an anxiety attack if I even leave my house to get the mail from the mailbox. #DeleriumTremens

Idk why you use like new hip rs lingo to come at me like im a typical sb n igga. But I mean like good luck. Enjoy your two days of ferocious typing. *High five* actually no high five you prolly have scabies or some brown sticky stuff lmao and if i gave you a high five it would prolly break your arm. Nice seeing all these new SB randy accounts. Be sure to post on fo's closing topic. Alright later because I've been tapering off the booze for a few days now and im shaking like I have Parkinson's and my brain is fucked and ill prolly end up having an anxiety attack if I even leave my house to get the mail from the mailbox. #DeleriumTremens
 Broken.