Critical Damage Christmas Day P2P, Ft OP & Ruin

TBR

8TWTsoc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AZ0zWZouP0

I came late so I wasn't on for the start but from what I can gather we were making some serious loot. I got on we scouted a few clans in different worlds. We found lots of 3-10 man teams running about so we cleared them up, Pking furys along the way.

We scouted Vitality with around 10 at easts and 1 hit them, not going to go in depth, because it's a daily occurrence. 

Fight 1:

We scouted a larger team at easts not realising it was Olympus to begin with. Has they hopped around various worlds we managed to kill a few of their stragglers not listening. Finally they stopped hopping in world 51 and we rushed them at easts. The fight was around the 25v25 mark and lasted around 5 minutes before all OP were killed from the world.

Fight 2:

We knew Op wouldn't give up so easily and would instantly call people to be on ready for another battle and they did just that, so we did the same. Op gained to around 30 while we sat at 27ish.

We logged in at 26 hills and OP rushed from the south. Not much to say at times it went back and fourth but I'm going to say we had the upper hand majority of the time. The fight latest around 20-30 minutes with neither clan wanting to give the other the win, But in the end we out returned Olympus and as we pulled south to sperm to get our returners with us OP logged/teled out and spam CD cleared at edge bank. lol.

Fight 3

Olympus asked for another fight and set up around south dwarfs. By this time we had got more niggas in game and it was now probably a 30v35. OP were trying to be sly with nearly 10 logged out in a different world. And now had zerkers with them, to even it up we brought our own mains.

(00:49:25) <.> thatboyrange

(00:49:26) <.> thatboyrange

(00:49:27) <.> thatboyrange

(00:49:27) <.> thatboyrange

(00:49:34) <.> olympus have an extra 7 people in a diff world

Not much to say same brown sticky stuff different fight, Op got cleared again. Half way through the fight Ruin rushed in with like 20 people and got one banged. We cleared up the remaining OP and dipped out.

After hours of P2P pking we ended for the night.

Thanks for the action Olympus & Ruin.

Question is where was Doom? lmfao

VcUsSxs.png

76Uuf65.png

NJPlVBJ.png?1

6OuM3qE.png?1

78VzE6N.pngich1Szd.png

JW84zr5.png

Not much to say same brown sticky stuff different fight, Op got cleared again. Half way through the fight Ruin rushed in with like 20 people and got one banged. We cleared up the remaining OP and dipped out.
After hours of P2P pking we ended for the night.

What lol, we ran in cleared up the remaning pures, nothing but sv mains left so we went to corp to see Olympus sitting in there regrouping, rather than staying to make it a cluster