Just Annoying tbh @Rage

DreTheOBJ

@@Keefn @@Niblet @@Control Pker it's time for some new callers if members out called you in round 3..

It isn't hard to call movements in a prep. Obviously people who have been in the clanning scene for years Vs a clan who recruits fresh meat would win. We could've had anyone in the clanning scene call for us and lost, were just trying to train our new members.

This kids got a history of having nervous breakdowns lmfa0

Nervous breakdown? I made your clan look like brown sticky stuff LOLOL

ur a bad follower (evidenced by u getting kicked from tlp) so what would you know about good leadership lmao

MY question is, I'd knew you try to flame or something but you didn't justify all our wins. At least you know slaughter is better.

It isn't hard to call movements in a prep. Obviously people who have been in the clanning scene for years Vs a clan who recruits fresh meat would win. We could've had anyone in the clanning scene call for us and lost, were just trying to train our new members.

False. I remember when I preped you guys. Hey @@Niblet , you do to. VP Vs Rage? I had a bunch of edgeville recruits and snipe team guys.

We BEAT YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r20s8Kayfw0

Keep trying to go off topic when in reality you can't compete.  But I expect you all to say something completely irrelevant to the VP Vs Rage prep or all the times we smack you. GL

MY question is, I'd knew you try to flame or something but you didn't justify all our wins. At least you know slaughter is better.

False. I remember when I preped you guys. Hey @@Niblet , you do to. VP Vs Rage? I had a bunch of edgeville recruits and snipe team guys.

We BEAT YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Keep trying to go off topic when in reality you can't compete.  But I expect you all to say something completely irrelevant to the VP Vs Rage prep or all the times we smack you. GL

u had 25 kids from a snipe crew that has been around for 7 months and we had edgeville recruits with 3 weeks of experience.

Rage sucks cock^ Niblet we flame you tomatos because after we pound you in Wildy/preps/minis you flame and make excuses right away. Instead of making excuses focus on your clan, make sure everyone in your rank team has a mic. Stop recruiting lvl 50s from 308. And for the love of God demote your callers .You got outcalled by Togo, and me that's embarrassing

That moment when nobody in Slaughter even likes Andre..... LOL

LOL

funny thing is  @[/size]DreTheOBJ [/size]does a better job of leading as an Elite then you do as a leader lmao godbless

Yo Andre one of those guys that goes around trynna get a rank in any clan.. Seems like a creepy guy tbh

Keep trying to go off topic when in reality you can't compete. But I expect you all to say something completely irrelevant to the VP Vs Rage prep or all the times we smack you. GL

No, the majority of your clan were guys who had been on your team or have been clanning for a long time.

In the prep we had vs vp, the only experienced people were the ranks.