Why my clans better than yours.

wheelchair

@@33th you brown sticky stuffters have had 2 years to prepare we're 1 month deep and we're still more active than all of your brown sticky stuff clans, still pull more than your brown sticky stuff clans. Still cock and make every clan hug single better than your brown sticky stuff clans. Give us a few months and none of you will beat us in preps lmfao

@@33th you brown sticky stuffters have had 2 years to prepare we're 1 month deep and we're still more active than all of your brown sticky stuff clans, still pull more than your brown sticky stuff clans. Still cock and make every clan hug single better than your brown sticky stuff clans. Give us a few months and none of you will beat us in preps lmfao

lmfao prep tlp im more then sure they will butrape u

Lmao don't even bother mate. At this point TLP is on their deathbed and will be closing sometime soon in 2016. brown sticky stuff clan, no history as usual.

Lmao don't even bother mate. At this point TLP is on their deathbed and will be closing sometime soon in 2016. brown sticky stuff clan, no history as usual.

lmfao u clan first opened on battlescape then as a brown sticky stuffty lpc on 07 help i got alzheimer's me why then every dicked ur clan and u turned main lmfa000000000000000