[D]oom's # 1 Sunday | 83 Man Pull | I think we broke CD

Hormone

So according to you, Rage and SD are MPC? You just destroyed yourself with your own reply lmao

No dumb-ass, EnVy massed ~70 members - the majority of whom are 65+ combat and went out wearing their own team-capes, this was before they teamed with Doom and wore their team-capes instead. The other clans you mentioned merely went out as invites, and never wore their own team-capes. You get so butt-hurt when anyone suggests that EnVy are an MPC (newsflash they fucking are) because you know you'd have to leave one of your clans.

Ruin almost worse than cd and still their members talking brown sticky stuff here lmfao pull 20 with 4 other clans and then end in 20 mins because you are all just fucking garbage retards

FYI, this is a doom topic.

Also are you even part of the MPC scene anymore as I'm pretty sure you left op? All you used to do was bitch and Winge during Olympus trips, stop crying bro it's only a game.

No dumb-ass, EnVy massed ~70 members - the majority of whom are 65+ combat and went out wearing their own team-capes, this was before they teamed with Doom and wore their team-capes instead. The other clans you mentioned merely went out as invites, and never wore their own team-capes. You get so butt-hurt when anyone suggests that EnVy are an MPC (newsflash they fucking are) because you know you'd have to leave one of your clans.

We are not an MPC you fucking broccoli. You must be a special kind of downie to think 65-70 combat = MPC, + we still have some 50s. 

@@Pain I think you should try and get a prep Envy (LPC) vs CD (MPC/Zerker clan) because tbh I think they would decline that as well r0fl

Lmao, wouldn´t surprise me if they did.

Only CD members are broccolied enough to believe that people who wear our capes and actively snipe us are considered clans we team with lmfa0

I guess CD teams with Doom with the amount of mains they have trying to snipe ryan every trip lmfao

CD giving me that juicy 4KDR tho

Cry some more bundle of twigsgot hopefully you don't KYS when you have to leave one of your clans lmao

Don´t you worry about me and focus on improving your clan. They will need your full dedication as a council to the clan in order to survive, and you won´t be getting rid of me when we move up to MPC. You just wait, I´ll have more fun bullying you retards. ;-)

Only CD members are cauliflower enough to believe that people who wear our capes and actively snipe us are considered clans we team with lmfa0

I guess CD teams with Doom with the amount of mains they have trying to snipe ryan every trip lmfao

CD giving me that juicy 4KDR tho

LOOL

+ Rage were constantly denying that they teamed wth SD a few weeks ago, even when we had a picture of their LEADER begging SD to help them hit us. They were literally asking for more proof, even when the 2v1 was clear in the video, and we still destroyed both clans. 

^mentioning few weeks old topic because they now are trying to say that Envy and Doom teamed with SD just because we had the same capes on. 

LOOL

+ Rage were constantly denying that they teamed wth SD a few weeks ago, even when we had a picture of their LEADER begging SD to help them hit us. They were literally asking for more proof, even when the 2v1 was clear in the video, and we still destroyed both clans. 

^mentioning few weeks old topic because they now are trying to say that Envy and Doom teamed with SD just because we had the same capes on.

I literally saw a ton of kids with "SD" in their name gettin 1 hit by Envy members rofl

FYI, this is a doom topic.

Also are you even part of the MPC scene anymore as I'm pretty sure you left op? All you used to do was bitch and Winge during Olympus trips, stop crying bro it's only a game.

Its only game and still your clan doss to win mpc preps lmfao and then acting like we are best matched xd ruin is actually same what imperial was