The state of Ruin

Niblet

Bruh nice try keep the flame coming. First week back after holidays and you guys acting like we done.

I have seen both Doom and OP pull mid 20's before so stfu.

Saturday we had 40 and we never pull high Sundays so why are you surprised?

Keep flaming our pulls and say we are not #1, how bout you give us a 40vs40 min and then see if we can pull...

o

Bruh nice try keep the flame coming. First week back after holidays and you guys acting like we done.

I have seen both Doom and OP pull mid 20's before so stfu.

Saturday we had 40 and we never pull high Sundays so why are you surprised?

Keep flaming our pulls and say we are not #1, how bout you give us a 40vs40 min and then see if we can pull...

are you saying you'll accept a prep declaration????? I think last month we declared on you in both servers and you declined  :wacko:

true ^

OT: If the leadership of Ruin have the motivation to bounce back, they will bounce back. If they do not have the time or desire to put in the work, they might be fucked.

They will get fucked either way, as they have been getting fucked every single weekend since their opening.

l0l how tf eric95

the clan of the month was based on topics, including midweeks

envy has 2 more topics made, which you probably overlooked simply because its u

I'm not complaining about this award I'm just laughing at how niblet is tryna flame after getting 3-0d by talking about a prep from months ago when I was still in Rage

i was referring to rage winning 2-1 lpc vs lpc first ever prep. get bodied tofu m8

2-1>3-0 makes sense lmao

Odd how you guys won 2-1 when I was in rage now im in Slaughter 3-0? 

It's funny how you guys get dickd by every LPC and yet you still flame spastic broccoli @@Niblet you are the reason people like @@Keefn and @@HulaHoopN get a bad rep simply for being in Rage

And thats all because you are always a moron and cant take a loss yet you say "I have had the most fun before losing". sure doesn't seem like it

I'm not complaining about this award I'm just laughing at how niblet is tryna flame after getting 3-0d by talking about a prep from months ago when I was still in Rage

2-1>3-0 makes sense lmao

Odd how you guys won 2-1 when I was in rage now im in Slaughter 3-0? 

It's funny how you guys get dickd by every LPC and yet you still flame spastic broccoli @@Niblet you are the reason people like @@Keefn and @@HulaHoopN get a bad rep simply for being in Rage

And thats all because you are always a moron and cant take a loss yet you say "I have had the most fun before losing". sure doesn't seem like it

5:50 am damn Togo get some rest