Life Goal Achieved: Rank 69 Overall

Ari

thought u'd be no.2 like doom

u must be new here but this post had nothing to do with clanning, if you'd like to talk about clanning we can talk about how zerg unit got dicked upon by every hpc in the pure community and how they got tossed around like a sock that had ur dad's 7 month old jizz in it. If you'd like to discuss clanning with me please acquire more than 92 postcount on this site and stay in a clan for longer than a week. Thanks!

u must be new here but this post had nothing to do with clanning, if you'd like to talk about clanning we can talk about how zerg unit got dicked upon by every hpc in the pure community and how they got tossed around like a sock that had ur dad's 7 month old jizz in it. If you'd like to discuss clanning with me please acquire more than 92 postcount on this site and stay in a clan for longer than a week. Thanks!

i can see that comment hurt you deeply, maybe its cause zu closed zenith, stay ez bitch

i can see that comment hurt you deeply, maybe its cause zu closed zenith, stay ez bitch

yea u got roasted hardcore and u think a comment hurt me....

idk how u can say u closed anyone tho, i dont even know who the fuck you are

yea u got roasted hardcore and u think a comment hurt me....

idk how u can say u closed anyone tho, i dont even know who the fuck you are

clearly mad, and i dont know who you are, just another doom broccoli to me

Not sure who you are but tbh it's only deadman mode and apart from the slight giggle of "69" from the immature 14 year olds here It's just irrelevant.

Go max out or get something worthy of calling an achievement.

clearly mad, and i dont know who you are, just another doom broccoli to me

UR BOTH NEWbundle of twigsS CALM UR TITS

Zenith v over 9000

lets talk about that video of you trying to sell doom leaderboards to cd

domain not leaderboards, stop tryna make brown sticky stuff up l0l

Grab ur dick and put it in a toaster

ill rip ur waffle dick clear off your body kid