Envy????????

Niblet

What a hostile environment these guys clan in!

1QXlBED.png

Lying on public forums and verbally assaulting an experienced member???

EFGAiJk.png

Threatening to hit someone off for leaving peacefully???

T3oMHWS.png

Threatening sexual assault??????

Even for Hassan these forum posts are an outrage! Is this a stable clanning environment?! How much hostility is in the air? Will Envy survive a WEEK long in the MPC scene?! 

Holy cow folks. Holy cow.

Wow this is really shocking news, I am deeply disturbed by this shocking news. I really hope Hassan overcomes his demons soon and can get on with leading his clan in a peaceful manner.

1 quote = 1 prayer for Hassan's soul.

bless up

God I hate sharkbrew.

better than reality tv!

Nice topic man! It has so much detail and was a very interesting read. I personally think if you had some different fonts and maybe add colors like green,blue,purple you name it, it could seek more attention to us readers. I really loved this topic and the pictures brang out the best! hmmm only thing i can really add is to keep up the amazing topics that everyone cares about and to always make them topics as good as it gets :)

- Your buddy krat0s<3 :wub:

Nice topic man! It has so much detail and was a very interesting read. I personally think if you had some different fonts and maybe add colors like green,blue,purple you name it, it could seek more attention to us readers. I really loved this topic and the pictures brang out the best! hmmm only thing i can really add is to keep up the amazing topics that everyone cares about and to always make them topics as good as it gets :)

- Your buddy krat0s<3 :wub:

therapy