Rage vs. Chaotic | 2-1

Lenin

fhqlP0R.png

Thanks for the prep.

Combats on our side: Apprantly screenshot didn't take, even though I pressed it twice - but it was similar. Check video for ours.

Combats on their side: First ScreenSecond Screen

eWvIViV.png

Rage: 28/27

Slaughter: 28/0

ql5C6Xe.png

Rage: 28/18

Slaughter: 28/0

KvHFEAn.png

LOST

??????????????????????

Title says Rage vs Chaotic.

Topic says Rage vs Slaughter.

Our attacking round was potato masher. Some pre mature broccoli attacked yall. Besides that i had the most fun on rs today then i have had in awhile. You clearly had the 60s unit but no excuse well played rage. Watch out we coming in hot ;)

Personally, we can't excuse that Duval even though it was just one person. In the first round someone else attacked 4 times yet we stayed mature and waited it out. You should use your core, they're quite good and improving - some of your invites were messing around badly.

Thanks though man. I see Chaotic improving, keep up the action.

Personally, we can't excuse that Duval even though it was just one person. In the first round someone else attacked 4 times yet we stayed mature and waited it out. You should use your core, they're quite good and improving - some of your invites were messing around badly.

Thanks though man. I see Chaotic improving, keep up the action.

Our core gets bigger every day some one old comes back haha. Ya we know the same guy attacked in second round as first lmao. Im sure as we shake the rust off (kind of like 3rd round) we will beat yall soon enough. Thanks again for the practice!

tell slaughter to stop acting like 12 yr old children and im sure one of us would love to prep you. for example todays prep vs rage had ZERO flame. was just pure Rs fun.

I suggest you get a tougher skin. You flame about as much as anybody that I've seen on sharkbrew, so I wouldn't go throwing stones in a glass house.

Quit making excuses and ignore the people flaming, you're how old? You know how to handle trolls on the Internet, don't let that be the reason you don't prep us.

I suggest you get a tougher skin. You flame about as much as anybody that I've seen on sharkbrew, so I wouldn't go throwing stones in a glass house.

Quit making excuses and ignore the people flaming, you're how old? You know how to handle trolls on the Internet, don't let that be the reason you don't prep us.

Im a leader of a clan. All leaders are spazes they have to be. But my members they kno better and most of them have been claning with me since 08 so its a given let duval flame lol. Im sure yall will get the point tho which will lead to us prepping u. :)

Duval doesn't care if he gets flamed. It's the members of his clan that he cares about.

Duval doesn't care if he gets flamed. It's the members of his clan that he cares about.

Are we at a point in clanning where everybody has to hold everybody's hand in order for people's feelings not to get hurt? I can't really take this excuse seriously... Just prep us and quit complaining its action lol.

Meant to quote duval mb.

Are we at a point in clanning where everybody has to hold everybody's hand in order for people's feelings not to get hurt? I can't really take this excuse seriously... Just prep us and quit complaining its action lol.

Meant to quote duval mb.

My members groan when i fight you. First thing they say is why fight these flamers. U kno how to fix it :)

Ahh gz on win

Badluck duval i might give xlpc a go:P

Join ch could use the extra experience :)