Rage vs. Chaotic | 2-1

Lenin

My members groan when i fight you. First thing they say is why fight these flamers. U kno how to fix it :)

Join ch could use the extra experience :)

Merrrrrr those people make fun of us don't play in the same sandbox as them :(

Cmon man lmao you know how dumb that sounds.

tell slaughter to stop acting like 12 yr old children and im sure one of us would love to prep you. for example todays prep vs rage had ZERO flame. was just pure Rs fun.

was a good prep gf man

Where's rage usual flame and bs?

back to club penguin

Where's rage usual flame and bs?

Slaughter is the only clan in LPC that starts flame. You're like the Doom of LPCs.

All we need are levels and some listening skills and we'll do fine, thank you guys for the practice though :)

Exactly, nobody needs to get upset over this, its not been a long time since you re-opened. In time everything will be more challenging and we await that.

gj Rage, good effort Chaotic :) hopefully we can prep sometime soon :)

Slaughter is the only clan in LPC that starts flame. You're like the Doom of LPCs.

Exactly, nobody needs to get upset over this, its not been a long time since you re-opened. In time everything will be more challenging and we await that.

i don't think that is naturally true lol, you got someone called control pker who flames us for no reason lmfao. But i don't flame unless we get flamed or start anything unless things are started against us. Would say rage just flames first but every clan flames first when they begin to win etc.

gj Rage, good effort Chaotic :) hopefully we can prep sometime soon :)

i don't think that is naturally true lol, you got someone called control pker who flames us for no reason lmfao. But i don't flame unless we get flamed or start anything unless things are started against us. Would say rage just flames first but every clan flames first when they begin to win etc.

But the majority of us don't, and letting a few individuals anger you to flame all of us is simply immature. I know there are still some in Slaughter that don't flame. Lets just in the future all keep our cool ;)

But the majority of us don't, and letting a few individuals anger you to flame all of us is simply immature. I know there are still some in Slaughter that don't flame. Lets just in the future all keep our cool ;)

leave the flame to the king len

same with us its basically the same lol just happens when your in different clans. Usually leads to flaming if one clan wins and the other loses.

leave the flame to the king len

ow off

I wonder how Chaotic doesnt get tired of coming in last

I wonder how tired fury gets of pulling 6 and teaming with 4 clans to pull 20. Catch us when u can pull 25 actual fury members so i can shove my ploot in ur arse. Grats u beat some 40s claimed 3-0 (when u got smoked round 3 vs some 40s) and made TWO topics for some type of hype and no one actually cared. Who asks for a 7pm est prep and pulls 9. Troll face right?.

On topic : gf rage.

I wonder how tired fury gets of pulling 6 and teaming with 4 clans to pull 20. Catch us when u can pull 25 actual fury members so i can shove my ploot in ur arse. Grats u beat some 40s claimed 3-0 (when u got smoked round 3 vs some 40s) and made TWO topics for some type of hype and no one actually cared. Who asks for a 7pm est prep and pulls 9. Troll face right?.

On topic : gf rage.

We pulled 7 and if you want to count one invite as an entire clan it would be closer to inviting 7 clans. The more you insult us you only make yourself look worse, because we pulled 24 and had 20 on teamspeak. With that said you lost to randoms from edgeville and rejects from every clan except your which consist of a significant amount of variation in degree of autism. I would say goodfight Chaotic but I'm not a fucking broccoli, I felt embarassed for what sorry group of degenerates we posting get dropped. If you want to continue saying that the score was 2-1 go for it, You still lost a prep where you had not only a person in full rune running around, you claim he was a random but the fact that he had the matching teamcape along with other retards in full adamant that entered the portal.

As I've said before and will continue to say, Eat brown sticky stuff Chaotic

We pulled 7 and if you want to count one invite as an entire clan it would be closer to inviting 7 clans. The more you insult us you only make yourself look worse, because we pulled 24 and had 20 on teamspeak. With that said you lost to randoms from edgeville and rejects from every clan except your which consist of a significant amount of variation in degree of autism. I would say goodfight Chaotic but I'm not a fucking broccoli, I felt embarassed for what sorry group of degenerates we posting get dropped. If you want to continue saying that the score was 2-1 go for it, You still lost a prep where you had not only a person in full rune running around, you claim he was a random but the fact that he had the matching teamcape along with other retards in full adamant that entered the portal.

there were alot of good members of snipes crews with fury googs

Fury sucks and if u wanna prove

Other wise declare fullout so i can grab my 60+ elders and show u what hurt feelings really feels like or would u like a picture of mark sayin u pulled 6 and needed sd members to help u pull i screen shot everything reject. Fury is brown sticky stuff and always has been .yall are more random then sd.