SV

Wilderness Ditch

Will SV Cotinue Using Jaja In 2016 to fight pure clans?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will they?

SV can't lose, trust me I've been watching them since my T5 days and I don't think there has ever been a rivarly which they lost. TLP doesn't know what they are getting into, just ask your allies over at EoP what happened a few years back 0.0

#Banned

Type up some more books bitch boy

Is that really the best you can come up with? 

Your a fucking brown sticky stuff leader perhaps worse than the MM reject Hanubundle of twigs, your clan is slumping so fucking hard right now that you have to bring mains to your fights to make up the numbers.

You fail to find 35 people for a prep and pull 29?

You can not ban someone who has ruled the wilderness in this game for several years. You need to shut the fuck up, sit down and ask for some advice. 

I will also continue to write my "books" 

CHAPTER 1: DOOM SLAMS SV SO THEY GO HPC

CHAPTER 2: SV PULLS 100+ AND THE WORLD GOES CRAZY

CHAPTER 3: A MONTH LATER SV CANT PULL NUMBERS AND GETS SLAMMED

CHAPTER 4: JAJA START ARRIVING TO GIVE SV BACK UP VS PURE CLANS

CHAPTER 5: SV START MAKING EXCUSES 

CHAPTER 6: SV FAILS TO BEAT ANY CLAN IN PREPS SINCE GOING HPC

CHAPTER 7: MORE MAINS KEEP COMING

CHAPTER 8: SV TELLS EVERYONE THEY ARE KINGS OF THE WILDERNESS BUT GET SLAMMED ON THE LAST TRIP OF 2015 BY FOE

CHAPTER 9: DON ATTEMPTS BANTER BUT FAILS SO HARD LIKE HIS CLAN

CHAPTER 10: SV CLOSES SOMETIME IN 2016

What ya saying Don you prick

SV can't lose, trust me I've been watching them since my T5 days and I don't think there has ever been a rivarly which they lost. TLP doesn't know what they are getting into, just ask your allies over at EoP what happened a few years back 0.0

pretty sure this "rivalry" is going to be over after this weekend

It's funny, I was actually a Pure in SV until they kept bringing JAJA to all of there pk trips. Half of Jaja Backstabs SV members on trips. So @Don tell Beast & Justin to get off jaja's dicks before you lose more members

You guys can not even beat us using JaJa so why would we even need to use mains. We could use them if we really needed but nobody presents a decent challenge. ( I guess you will just bring more and more until your clan closes into a main clan)

Lets not forget when we prep you ( you wont because you can't pull 35 to a prep) you'll find out what real quality is. 

And for crying? LOL I don't cry nor does my clan, we smash you every with or without JaJa.

KYP bundle of twigss