83 Purple Warriors DESTROY the Doom + Envy alliance ft. Teamspeak leak LOL

B S E Rs

Doom are terrible lmfao. Only Doom 'members' mostly leaks believe doom leaders lies and propaganda 

Perfected in the wildy. You logged out first, we won. 

STAY EZZ 

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZSTAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZSTAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZSTAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZSTAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

You spent the last months flaming anyone who had def and now that your clan made it mandatory to get 20 you get 40?

Just zenith things.

You spent the last months flaming anyone who had def and now that your clan made it mandatory to get 20 you get 40?

Just zenith things.

You got perfected twice in wilderness

Just CD things

btw can you get your members to post their KDRs more often? I noticed a lot of them have under a 1 KDR lmfa0

cCGsqLP.png

The amount of times doom had to logg out and still get smacked and then repeat the same process over and over.

I legit cant wait to see doom topic (if they decide too post one). They were legit forced to team with Envy but still couldn't take us down, and once they were alone we bullied them for 1 hour straight.

@@Hormone why did you let 20 of your members suffer like this for 1 hour straight? We had 50 people ingame lol.

STAY EZZ 

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZSTAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZSTAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

STAY EZZ

lol.... why lie to yourself?

Envy is irrelevant, they move up with half the clan being level 60's then run and hide behind doom when they realise they can't do brown sticky stuff.

@@Ebag trust me half you members will of left or gone inactive within another 2 weeks, trust.

Envy is irrelevant, they move up with half the clan being level 60's then run and hide behind doom when they realise they can't do brown sticky stuff.

@@Ebag trust me half you members will of left or gone inactive within another 2 weeks, trust.

Naaaaaaaah. We pushed you guys to singles alone so many times. We don't need doom to do it. I'm pretty sure we only touched singles 1 time our whole trip. Didn't bank once either

Naaaaaaaah. We pushed you guys to singles alone so many times. We don't need doom to do it. I'm pretty sure we only touched singles 1 time our whole trip. Didn't bank once either

"Yo horm were getting cleared come rush CD"

"yo baby hassan were getting cleared come rush Cd quick!!"

stay ez and irrelevant

Didn't bank once? Well I mean when you're left with about 20 ingame, and 70get a bank after s free teleport to lumb by yours truly I guess you don't need one. Stay irrelevant.

Rofl Doom just posted video of them getting smacked, then loggs out in the end when we tried to make them pull north for a big surprise we had for them. You actually thought you had the lead? nah you were getting trolled but sadly you logged out before you could see 50 Cd members rushing in towards the end of your vid.