State of LPC

Lenin

Hey honourable pures and mains, there is a current problem. Right now only Rage and Slaugter are the LPCs left.

There are a lack of clans in LPC. This is bad because;

• Historically, more recruits go into the pure community within LPC over both MPC and HPC.
  • Less activity in pure community.
  • LPC is a fundemental part of puring. Basic clanning tactics and puring experience gets taught to a decent degree in LPC. & this develops as they enter MPC.

Potential improvements that can be made;

• HPC clans can start LPC clans or join one to keep activity up.
  • Current LPC clans who aren't active such as CH or SD can take in multiple leaders/councils, so the entire clan doesn't depend on one person being active or not i.e. CH with Duval.
  • Older clans can be revived. MA didn't need to close, they weren't exactly doing bad.

This is my take on it. Discuss.

You just got ur clan killed. help i got alzheimer's for hpc to move down and help those new clans, just waste of time.

Nobody asked to help. Don't rush through the thread you cro-magnon.

We're talking about keeping the LPC active. When someone leaves Rage, I'd prefer if they stay in the pure community rather than leave completely. This isn't asking for help.

There is a bunch of masser clans that you can hit hills/ca on a daily basis. That is the real LPC fun, nobody wants to sit CWA, train to 60+ combat etc

You guys didn't have to train up to 65 combat...

You will eventually go MPC, and we'll have two scenes left, again :)

The scene got inactive because people don't want to get involved in too much, they just want to log in into their 2-day accounts and have some fun pking at hills :)

There is a bunch of masser clans that you can hit hills/ca on a daily basis. That is the real LPC fun, nobody wants to sit CWA, train to 60+ combat etc

Those masser clans typically all have teleports, and have many 40+ defence individuals. Its not proper.

May I remind you that over a month ago, we had 5 clan fights with over 150+ people there.

If no clans open or get active, that will be a forced choice.

You overthink this way too much, there always been waves of lpcs and times between them there were no lpcs.

Why not keep them active all the time?

ye and your ranks/members are saints lmao

Never said they were. Don't use other people as an excuse to flame.

Nobody asked to help. Don't rush through the thread you cro-magnon.

We're talking about keeping the LPC active. When someone leaves Rage, I'd prefer if they stay in the pure community rather than leave completely. This isn't asking for help.

Or if all just train up and go hpc scene, it whould be so much more clusters.

The scene got inactive because people don't want to get involved in too much, they just want to log in into their 2-day accounts and have some fun pking at hills :)

this is very accurate i believe.

another thing we could try is to prep eachother, like lenin said there are two clans. and the other one wont fight us which is understandable if you compare our quality to theirs. i mean cmon rage simply doesnt stand a chance in a matched fight.