Great Rappers of all time list?

Dude

List your Opinions!

My List:

1. Lil Wayne

2. Nicki Minaj 

3. YG (new to the game but he makes some dope ass brown sticky stuff which makes everyone look like brown sticky stuff)

Future has potential to make this list, but he's to new rn to decide 

This brown sticky stuff go hard yo

YG is okay but honestly he follows a kinda cookie cutter formula. Again, nowhere near goat. If you're talking about greatest of all time(s) you know there's the list everyone generally agrees on (nas, pac, big, jay, em) and then there's the 2000 era ghosts like ye and weezy. ATBQ was very influential in their time as well.

Now if you were talking about like best rappers/artists right now, it would be a different story. And I don't wanna get into that subject because I feel like this forum has edgy kids who love hopsin and immortal technique and are too closed-minded to accept the fact that rap/hip-hop isn't always about lyricism and especially not nowadays.

yolo tho i take this subject srs and get butthurt about it so yea

YG is okay but honestly he follows a kinda cookie cutter formula. Again, nowhere near goat. If you're talking about greatest of all time(s) you know there's the list everyone generally agrees on (nas, pac, big, jay, em) and then there's the 2000 era ghosts like ye and weezy. ATBQ was very influential in their time as well.

Now if you were talking about like best rappers/artists right now, it would be a different story. And I don't wanna get into that subject because I feel like this forum has edgy kids who love hopsin and immortal technique and are too closed-minded to accept the fact that rap/hip-hop isn't always about lyricism and especially not nowadays.

http://youtu.be/d7cVLE4SaN0

Your right dude rap changes, just like how pac/big/easy e/cube created the "old school hip hop" ending with Eminem, Lil Wayne created the modern day rap and maybe not the best, but was the most influential in it. Although sexist because Nikki Manaj is a female I'd put her as #2 because I believe that it brings more females into the rap culture. I personally just really like YG thats why I put him as #3 

that brown sticky stuff goes hardddd 

Your right dude rap changes, just like how pac/big/easy e/cube created the "old school hip hop" ending with Eminem, Lil Wayne created the modern day rap and maybe not the best, but was the most influential in it. Although sexist because Nikki Manaj is a female I'd put her as #2 because I believe that it brings more females into the rap culture. I personally just really like YG thats why I put him as #3 

that brown sticky stuff goes hardddd 

I think Nicki is the most successful female rapper thus far tbh. I wouldn't classify her as a goat but a great in her own respect I guess.