Final Ownage Elite #1 P2P PK Murder Trip ft. Breaking TLP

holydreams

xm1nh1.png

Forums | MemberlistTeamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

tGf6nvg.png

Today Final Ownage Elite peaked at 80 elites for P2P and once again dominated every clan we came across in the wilderness, forcing clans to either end or leave the wilderness again and hide in Alkharid. Unfortunately, nobody can hide from us so we chased and dominated wherever clans went hehe!

At the end of the trip, TLP thought it would be funny and smart to give us free return sets by returning over and over again and continuously dying to us while we demolished them at the return spot with +25 the whole fight. After slaying them for 30 minutes+ we moved north outside with 55 people, and TLP didn't follow as they had 40 and decided to get a fake spam instead with all their dead members quickly teleing up again. 

(See the picture below and look at the CC lol!!!)

Thanks war of chief for proving TLP lies to their members and to the public.

c7acc9fa1b.png

Just watch the vid for FOE breaking TLP

We couldn't let this happen so we chased them again, forced them to tele to edge, teled to them at edge and watched them log out as we wondered what they were doing lol.

IMxjr3H.png

OHCGSCV.png

ABo6jVm.png

<Forever #1 and Legends of P2P>

iHUpFOh.png

iSm8tWG.png

tPtz9z7.png

~Erik

iSm8tWG.png

tgLheGp.png2mmg5y.jpg5yd9QqQ.png

We started the trip off by finding TLP and Fatality fighting so we hit them and cleared TLP instantly as they ran west to single. We then turned our focus to Fatality who also dipped instantly. SV crashed so we focused them too and after constant fighting and returning between all clans, with TLP and Fatality coming back, we cleared it all up and remained the last clan standing.

GF TLP, FI and SV.

xmFFNQo.png

We tried setting up a fight with CP, but it was taking too long so we logged in underneath them at mossies in multi and focused them pushing them into single. SV then came in with mains so we moved north and then back south when their pures arrived pushing them all the way south and then clearing the battlefield. We then banked our loot when everything was cleared.

GF CP and SV

kwub6p.png

tgLheGp.png

At this stage clans had ended or had moved to Al Kharid to fight. We found everyone and logged in at the perfect position to kill everyone. We then moved to the return spot at Al Kharid and killed anyone that returned to the singles fight at the bank.

TLP then stupidly decided to rush us down 20 so we just bullied them for a while until they had random people come rag us in their capes. We then started fighting them at the tele spot and maintained 20+ on them for the majority of the fight, at times breaking even with them while our members finally died but we jsut came back. When they were down to 1 iteming and nearly cleared, we moved north to see if they would come and they didn't follow because they knew they were dead and as we rushed the tele spot again they all teled out and logged.

We ended with 60 elites and called it a day after breaking TLP.

iSm8tWG.png

IuCJ6zV.pngQoC6NXj.pngcBIOPT2.pngTXc1TdV.pngltNcxEE.pngWVAyBAc.pngtTs3p39.pngiYntt5M.png9C6dSnU.pngqEi80ye.pngQfR1qCr.png93ec08a01382cd0e6dbd6e4e24f2ef8e.png

be989558eda2b1791378ab0016587c9b.png5b2861452637520e077fa75bcb2df0c5.png

6f336917997689c7f2bfcdad343da036.pngXzym7d0.png

2fZggMA.png2coiikg.png

11a99hf.png

vh7uc1.png

you sound so broken lmfao i didn't even make it today and i come back to the legends of p2p returning in 1 item and bursts. pathetic lmfa0000000000000000000000000000000000000
 lmfao so embarrassed that u died over x30 like ur pals @@Native @@Howl @@Togo so u pretended that u didnt attend the trip. let me guess next u gonna say some1 was on ur account today? lmfa000000

lmfao so embarrassed that u died over x30 like ur pals @@Native @@Howl @@Togo so u pretended that u didnt attend the trip. let me guess next u gonna say some1 was on ur account today? lmfa000000

um no find a pic of my rsn at the trip today plz i dare u lmfao. better wipe those tears off ur keyboard m8 u sound real emotional. i dont blame you tho i'd be a lil annoyed too if my clan got broken on our own server and was reduced to taking fake ending pics in different worlds and seeing my leader return in a dscim lmfa0000000000000

died over times?? what are you talking aboutalso posting logs of togo, fo really are desperate lmfaooooo
 lmfao idk man ur propaganda skills has increased after u found out battlescaper jeyes aka @@TLP got promoted and you didn't...couple of more months being brainwashed, and im sure youll get officer soon m8 lmfa00000. then again, i don't blame hanubundle of twigs not trusting an ex-dp rank with a promo LMFAO @@BarrageKyle

um no find a pic of my rsn at the trip today plz i dare u lmfao. better wipe those tears off ur keyboard m8 u sound real emotional. i dont blame you tho i'd be a lil annoyed too if my clan got broken on our own server and was reduced to taking fake ending pics in different worlds and seeing my leader return in a dscim lmfa0000000000000
 lmfao ye bro and this tlp member magically appeared in our "different world". rofl i think ur getting lost in ur web of propaganda that ur trying to achieve here m8. u should listen to tlp battlescape council dave aka @ and stop posting on our topic cuz ur embarrassing tlp l0000l!!vh7uc1.png