Critical Damage Saturday | 90 people | Ending Doom & Envy Again.

TBR

you sound like a robot irl kyp

He runs a clan that dicked every other clan in F2p. The 2nd and 3rd clans with the most opts combined their pulls, brought mains, invited HPC accounts, and still couldn't compete! All you can do is cry behind a fake profile on SHARKBREW! WE DID THIS TO YOU! You can't compete so hide like a bitch, you're banned from multi pking.

I've been observing these forums for well for 4 years now (the longest in history). Me and that sharkbrew guy both co-founded this website back when we both killed zenith for the 3rd time. Its just a back and fourth cycle of a clan dominating Zenith until they close. They reopen under the same, or in this case a different name thinking it will make a difference. "this time is different!!! i got 20 def now wahahahah!!!!" - Horm Proud Zenith leader (7x). This era and generation is no different. I don't know how many times I need to kill that joke of a open cc to get it through their thick skulls (or should i say square skull LMFAO) there is no hope for them. They have a better chance of their parents returning from their graves than having a chance, even the slightest to compete with that kings, CD. Now I know this is all very heartbreaking to read if you're a 2016 generation Zenith/Doom remake member. You probably haven't even noticed you closed 8 times already because you're brainwashed and thinking you won every single fight because some guy with a mic is yelling at you (just like how your parents did as they beat and dropped you). Yes it's all too familiar now isn't it Zenith members. Just always know that CD will always be better and you will never, NEVER EVER be able to even faze them. CD WINS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seemed to help quite a lot when we killed you at boneyard and your entire clan just sat there dying to us without even trying to make some kind of movement lol.

Probably the mains you had. Let's be real pure clan vs pure clan you can't do brown sticky stuff lmfao

You're basically on your last legs you've tried everything you can to try and do something to us. Exilent is your latest and again we've got around the problem.

Probably the mains you had. Let's be real pure clan vs pure clan you can't do brown sticky stuff lmfao

You're basically on your last legs you've tried everything you can to try and do something to us. Exilent is your latest and again we've got around the problem.

You aren't a real clan nor are you a pure clan lmfao. We've asked you for CWA fights because that's the only way you can verify it's a pure clan vs pure clan and yet you seem to decline it for whatever reason. You've brought mains to your PK trips every single trip you've been on since you decided to attend pure trip times (you didn't move down to a pure clan, you still go out as mains lmfao)

we're better at the game you play lmfao

You aren't a real clan nor are you a pure clan lmfao. We've asked you for CWA fights because that's the only way you can verify it's a pure clan vs pure clan and yet you seem to decline it for whatever reason. You've brought mains to your PK trips every single trip you've been on since you decided to attend pure trip times (you didn't move down to a pure clan, you still go out as mains lmfao)

You sound mad. Ty for bump

I think you'll find there was 90 CD members at our trip yesterday. You pulled about 50 actual members and then called 20 invites from Eop/Sup. How can you call any clan not a real clan when you can't compete in game without the help from invites or Envy.

Right now your clan relies on mains and invites. Last weekend you had no invites and ended within an hour. Fucking brown sticky stuffter

ty 4 bump 250 posts incoming