Who is winning the Rivalry?

preston

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who is winning the Rivalry?

• Apex
    • Ruin

Ruin had 31 in cc and 60 ingame. Rage literally carries them lmao

Yes but I want to see the pics of the numbers & whom we had in TS at the time.. Either they have no proof or they know we had the 67 pull & trying this propaganda broccoli crap..

@@Zammy

74NfFA3.png

Come on man, enough is enough. That's a picture of Ruin having 30 something people in CC, and 67 in game, the 30+ not in the CC were rage. You and Rage were in seperate teamspeaks and were spamming the location of fights in game and what world to hop to, lol.

Don't believe me? 

EZLTHzr.png

If you're own ranks aren't posting an aftermath topic or talking about the trip, you shouldn't too

i feel bad for apex people that pump this bullbrown sticky stuff and pick on a clan who they think is half-dead. You are re-fueling their inner climate and making new winds blow for that clan. Thank you for helping out allies?  ^_^

Thanks for helping us aswell apex, that whole week long of talking brown sticky stuff has improved our pull by 10 at least and helped us to motivate our members to be there and fight for everything that is good and just, Against All Odds.

@@Zammy

74NfFA3.png

Come on man, enough is enough. That's a picture of Ruin having 30 something people in CC, and 67 in game, the 30+ not in the CC were rage. You and Rage were in seperate teamspeaks and were spamming the location of fights in game and what world to hop to, lol.

Don't believe me? 

EZLTHzr.png

If you're own ranks aren't posting an aftermath topic or talking about the trip, you shouldn't too