clan scene

Jonathan

its so cancerous, i cant be the only one to think that true quality nowadays only gets shown in preps, thats the only way a clan ever actually gets cleared, in todays clanning you lose like 10 - 20 opts and you run to singles and snipe then try claiming a win when the other clan decides to leave, or another clan crashes and saves you time to regroup and hit the clan you were originally fighting and claim a win, theres many other scenarios here, but its honestly so bad and alot of clans just dont even prep due to this, because if you prep, it comes down to quality, you cant bull brown sticky stuff your way out of a loss in clan wars, 

there really isnt much point to this topic, but something needs to change, also it'd be cool if jagex made a 30 def or lower wildy but that'll never happen, seriously guys, a little less propaganda would be great, we clan because we enjoy it, I cant be the only one that doesnt enjoy it as much as i used to.

i wonder what clan does this

hmmm

every clan does this dont even bull brown sticky stuff, im in 3 clans right now, slaughter, apex, fatality, doesnt matter which clan, if the situation is right, every clan will resort to this, although, the better leaders will find a way not to resort to this, but it still happens

Agreed. Way too many people with huge ass egos can't learn how to take an L and be humble about getting cleared in wild every once in a while without some bullbrown sticky stuff excuse or propaganda to twist the truth. I miss the old clanning days when clans actually fought until a clan got completely cleared and actually accepted the loss and didn't use brown sticky stuff tactics like today.

Seems like you are talking about Olympus. 

Fight clans in maze or dwarves/red dragon gate, see how this issue somehow disappears, unless you need singles area to be closer?

if the entire wildy was multi i dont think there would be a problem only thing to worry about then would be 2 clans focusing one clan but thats not a very big problem tbh

Biggest problem imo is the grave single line, corp is so good for returning obv but if the grave single line was eliminated we would probably see which clans clearly won the fight, instead of vids cutting nd resuming when they are done getting a rg in singles