FOE or No

Hercules

Would you join FOE and leave your clan, if they accepted 30 Def?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join FOE and leave your clan, if they accepted 30 Def?

• Yes, I would join them and leave my current clan
    • No, I would still stay in my clan.

i would like to keep things last year too if i loss a fullout up 7 with 60+ people in 30 def. but ur brainwashed, so dont really expect much logic from u anyway. bajX9Vr.png

it's alright, dude, really. I'm flattered your members take the time to make collages of our  active forums (when yours and your irc are dead btw. oh and when we visit you in teamspeak try not to mute next time ;) ) , we'd love to see that activity out of you for more than one day a week but that's just too much to expect out of the mighty FOE it seems

it's alright, dude, really. I'm flattered your members take the time to make collages of our  active forums (when yours and your irc are dead btw. oh and when we visit you in teamspeak try not to mute next time ;) ) , we'd love to see that activity out of you for more than one day a week but that's just too much to expect out of the mighty FOE it seems
 Idk your homosexual leader, hanubundle of twigs @ & your slave scouter @@Range Grudge is on foe forums 24.7 taking screenshots to put on tlps site. They must be really impressed how much more active our forums are compared to tlp lmfao. Btw, I understand that you started clanning in 2k15 and all, but irc been dead for years. Props for trying to keep all these clanning gadgets alive, but you're a couple of years late into the scene m8 ;) Sorry you weren't able to experience clanning at its peak and you're settling for less in a garbage clan who prioritize propaganda over their clan (your leader literally made a sharkbrew topic before making one on TLP forums LMFAO), and lose to 1 defence clans clans while being up 7 in a fullouts despite having 60+ people with 30 defence. & Btw no one wants to hear you talk on ts trying to convince foe old school members that you clannned before 2k15 ROFL, even though we all know it isn't true l00000l

Idk your homosexual leader, hanubundle of twigs @ & your slave scouter @@Range Grudge is on foe forums 24.7 taking screenshots to put on tlps site. They must be really impressed how much more active our forums are compared to tlp lmfao. Btw, I understand that you started clanning in 2k15 and all, but irc been dead for years. Props for trying to keep all these clanning gadgets alive, but you're a couple of years late into the scene m8 ;) Sorry you weren't able to experience clanning at its peak and you're settling for less in a garbage clan who prioritize propaganda over their clan (your leader literally made a sharkbrew topic before making one on TLP forums LMFAO), and lose to 1 defence clans clans while being up 7 in a fullouts despite having 60+ people with 30 defence. & Btw no one wants to hear you talk on ts trying to convince foe old school members that you clannned before 2k15 ROFL, even though we all know it isn't true l00000l

fo's irc was dead in 2013 too bro