The State of Fatality

Ari

It's obvious why fi won't accept. If they do (which they probably would) lose, they would go into another 4 year slump.

Let them enjoy their little 2 month span where they pull 50+ before dismantling them, we like seeing their stupidity being posted all over sharkbrew. Once their clan starts losing they don't even show their faces on these boards so might aswell accept accept their presence while we can.

Don't ask hpc's to prep if you're not a fucking hpc. 

also if this were true 19RQjbd.png

then you fight them matched broccoli

i offered to fight them matched, they declined, i offered to let them have +2 and +3 they still decline

l0o0l0o0l0o0l0o0l00o0l0o0l [F]ucking diots

You must be new.

Here at sharkbrew the 2nd best forums ever #1 being clan-fi.org RD is know as the worst clan in hpc history. Your fellow clan mates are braindead scamming clan hopping abusing retards lmfao.

We killed you clan in a rivalry. we slumped you beyond your own comprehension.

Iv'e also kyped all of you clan mates on here @@lil hans won't even reply to me lmfao he/she most likely she, is scared brown sticky stuffless.

@@17_ Mr. hopper is also scared to get the d. he loves to leave your clan for a few hours to app to fatality to only get bullied so hard he runs back to his abusive boyfriend @ lmfao.

Don't get me started about @@Dipsonn its 2k16 and he still calls himself ii dip ii. that pretty much explains everything about him.

welcome to sharkbrew 

You must be new.

Here at sharkbrew the 2nd best forums ever #1 being clan-fi.org RD is know as the worst clan in hpc history. Your fellow clan mates are braindead scamming clan hopping abusing retards lmfao.

We killed you clan in a rivalry. we slumped you beyond your own comprehension.

Iv'e also kyped all of you clan mates on here @@lil hans won't even reply to me lmfao he/she most likely she, is scared brown sticky stuffless.

@@17_ Mr. hopper is also scared to get the d. he loves to leave your clan for a few hours to app to fatality to only get bullied so hard he runs back to his abusive boyfriend @ lmfao.

Don't get me started about @@Dipsonn its 2k16 and he still calls himself ii dip ii. that pretty much explains everything about him.

welcome to sharkbrew

nox you're a fucking potato irl leading a mpc with no quality of its own i only had to intro for member rofl then you said i didn't need to turn up to events i didn't want to just so i would stay rofl.

clan is full of retards who dont give a brown sticky stuff about your clan, full of hpc players who only use you to mini stay irrelevant.

I don't reply as you aren't worth my time who even are you in the hpc scene? silly +1 

You don't want these hans i will end you