[S]laughter vs [V]itality [ 2-1 ] ~ F2p Prep

Howl

Dont forget Zeke is My Downie Brother, I asked him to show me the uncut video, He tries to skip out some of it, And hes acting like a cauliflower fk and he still has not shown me it, Cause he knows im right, I was there CP brown sticky stuff I was calling the prep I know we won, If im wrong Show me uncut video.

You got brown sticky stuff on, stop getting mad lmfao seems like you might loose sleep over this loss today 

@@Niblet you talk so much brown sticky stuff about us & then go and leak for us? I don't even understand what the logic is here. :/

Proof?  you got nothing, close your lips nice 5+ doom invites i wonder how many more you will get as you " move to mpc" with your 48memberlist hoping that Doom as an  (hpc) will drop to slaughter. I have heard this many times and its probably the most funniest brown sticky stuff ive seen, because rage especially will go the distance to hpc in the life-time of it staying open. 

Which is why i can believe this may or may not happen since doom probably wont get much action in hpc other then the rivalry between them and CD will take a way from being in the top clans as hpc. which is why many ranks of these hpc's think its a joke, you will never see enough Doom hit clans like Foe, Tlp, Eop, it just wont happen in terms of wilderness, maybe clanwars, the clans in hpc are at a higher level. 

Aside from talking about hpc. 

Slaughter is nothing but a team, ive never seen the amount of invites onto a clan's event in my life. 

And for me, its not formal, its not right, and you will not get action in terms of preps with rage until massive changes happen with slaughter,

You are easily avoidable in the wilderness especially when you get scared of a +2 to +5, you will never go out during the week, your clan has no events, you have no leadership that i see, your clan is nothing but a complete failure, and Andre is very right in your leaderboards when it comes to prepping rage, your clan cant take anything seriously, your clan has a huge failure, and the biggiest fact of all this is your allowing mains to come to your events, which means you have fully decided to follow the trend of staying the brown sticky stufftiest clan in this game. 

Instead of trying to recruit and fixing your clan with having a more determined leadership, you have realized that you have been beat, you have realised that it takes mpc's+ mains to have an advantage when you are at a disadvantage. 

Talk about Logic, there it is, you have lost verse rage, you have declined many preps, you cannot come up with a better excuse. 

And Since Saturday is the only time you go out, we will see you then. 

Proof?  you got nothing, close your lips nice 5+ doom invites i wonder how many more you will get as you " move to mpc" with your 48memberlist hoping that Doom as an  (hpc) will drop to slaughter. I have heard this many times and its probably the most funniest brown sticky stuff ive seen, because rage especially will go the distance to hpc in the life-time of it staying open. 

Which is why i can believe this may or may not happen since doom probably wont get much action in hpc other then the rivalry between them and CD will take a way from being in the top clans as hpc. which is why many ranks of these hpc's think its a joke, you will never see enough Doom hit clans like Foe, Tlp, Eop, it just wont happen in terms of wilderness, maybe clanwars, the clans in hpc are at a higher level. 

Slaughter is nothing but a team, ive never seen the amount of invites onto a clan's event in my life. 

And for me, its not formal, its not right, and you will not get action in terms of preps with rage until massive changes happen with slaughter,

You are easily avoidable in the wilderness especially when you get scared of a +2 to +5, you will never go out during the week, your clan has no events, you have no leadership that i see, your clan is nothing but a complete failure, and Andre is very right in your leaderboards when it comes to prepping rage, your clan cant take anything seriously, your clan has a huge failure, and the biggiest fact of all this is your allowing mains to come to your events, which means you have fully decided to follow the trend of staying the brown sticky stufftiest clan in this game. 

Instead of trying to recruit and fixing your clan with having a more determined leadership, you have realized that you have been beat, you have realised that it takes mpc's+ mains to have an advantage when you are at a disadvantage. 

Talk about Logic, there it is, you have lost verse rage, you have declined many preps, you cannot come up with a better excuse. 

tl;dr version or a version in which you realize nobody gives a fuck what youre saying or what your opinion is about anything? :/

as niblet would say, "did you sweat writing this?" obviously i struck a nerve when you realize that your leader leaked for the clan he hates... its okay buddy we're all here for your mental issues after your "accident."

Jesus christ kid, what are you gonna right a whole book on our aftermath topic jeez.

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo

Jesus christ kid, what are you gonna right a whole book on our aftermath topic jeez.

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo

tl;dr version or a version in which you realize nobody gives a fuck what youre saying or what your opinion is about anything? :/

as niblet would say, "did you sweat writing this?" obviously i struck a nerve when you realize that your leader leaked for the clan he hates... its okay buddy we're all here for your mental issues after your "accident."

Because you don't have the same dedication to read it and reply in the same manner.

I heard you guys did 2 sets 1-1 and left thinking you won. Cute.

Because you don't have the same dedication to read it and reply in the same manner.

I heard you guys did 2 sets 1-1 and left thinking you won. Cute.

They won R1 & they lost R2 & 3???????????????????????????????????????????

cauliflower fuckign broccoli lmfao

Also props on Niblet asking VT if they want Rage invites so they can make the minimum opt count.

Teaming already brothers?????????????

Nice evidence on that btw. Everyone trusts what you say.

Besides, majority of your clan's pull is made up of invites what the fuck are you on?