[S]laughter vs [V]itality [ 2-1 ] ~ F2p Prep

Howl

sad you needed a leak for round 2 after you got beat on your attacking round

Lmao? Thanks for leaking niblet! 

Already telling other clans your little lies lmao

Council of VT cauliflower Fk I saw the video , Tell me something Albert Fking EinStein, Why the fk do i only see 2 rounds, How many fking round did we do? Show me the uncut video, U guys did not win this First off first round, one of your downie members Attacked and we Completely brown sticky stuff on you, Then the next round U guys got brown sticky stuff on again, Ok Let me slow down for you, 1+1=2 

1<2 u Fking iliterate Dipbrown sticky stuff.

You got 2-1 by an lpc bro, this prep was supposed to be flame free but i see you've been listening to niblet.

Because you don't have the same dedication to read it and reply in the same manner.

I heard you guys did 2 sets 1-1 and left thinking you won. Cute.

We did 1 set, ask your leader  niblet and his invites that were invited to this prep trying to cause a lose for rage, but rage wont save them. I saw your ranks there watching us beat them. Cute af 

So I got more intel on the story between the prep because it doesnt seem true whatsoever, 

1st round: 

Slaughter member attacks a vt member and vt beats slaughter. 

2nd Round: 

Slaughter member in a fucking dd, attacks a vt member and vt Attacks to clear slaughter

3rd rounds: 

Slaughter wins. 

Vt wins 2-1. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th Round ( for the lawls ): 

Slaughter wins. 

So all of a sudden Slaughter is claiming a win? you lost the prep and got more rounds. 

tomatos. If you got eyes you know this topic is all lies. 

Thanks to a real clan for intel, was obvious what nice to know. 

Ezpz 

tl;dr version or a version in which you realize nobody gives a fuck what youre saying or what your opinion is about anything? :/

as niblet would say, "did you sweat writing this?" obviously i struck a nerve when you realize that your leader leaked for the clan he hates... its okay buddy we're all here for your mental issues after your "accident."

Struck a nerve? naw i realise how cancer clanning is with retards who are only " members" of mpc thinking they know what they are doing in any scene weither its lpc or mpc. 

@

Proof?  you got nothing, close your lips nice 5+ doom invites i wonder how many more you will get as you " move to mpc" with your 48memberlist hoping that Doom as an  (hpc) will drop to slaughter. I have heard this many times and its probably the most funniest brown sticky stuff ive seen, because rage especially will go the distance to hpc in the life-time of it staying open. 

Which is why i can believe this may or may not happen since doom probably wont get much action in hpc other then the rivalry between them and CD will take a way from being in the top clans as hpc. which is why many ranks of these hpc's think its a joke, you will never see enough Doom hit clans like Foe, Tlp, Eop, it just wont happen in terms of wilderness, maybe clanwars, the clans in hpc are at a higher level. 

Aside from talking about hpc. 

Slaughter is nothing but a team, ive never seen the amount of invites onto a clan's event in my life. 

And for me, its not formal, its not right, and you will not get action in terms of preps with rage until massive changes happen with slaughter,

You are easily avoidable in the wilderness especially when you get scared of a +2 to +5, you will never go out during the week, your clan has no events, you have no leadership that i see, your clan is nothing but a complete failure, and Andre is very right in your leaderboards when it comes to prepping rage, your clan cant take anything seriously, your clan has a huge failure, and the biggiest fact of all this is your allowing mains to come to your events, which means you have fully decided to follow the trend of staying the brown sticky stufftiest clan in this game. 

Instead of trying to recruit and fixing your clan with having a more determined leadership, you have realized that you have been beat, you have realised that it takes mpc's+ mains to have an advantage when you are at a disadvantage. 

Talk about Logic, there it is, you have lost verse rage, you have declined many preps, you cannot come up with a better excuse. 

And Since Saturday is the only time you go out, we will see you then. 

Looks like you put some time into writing that essay. Too bad nobody gives a fuck lmfao. Rage is dogbrown sticky stuff

Loling at the retards thinking we lost but nobody from VT has seem to come forward to back that up other than a salty broccolied brother of a clan member of Slaughter who's clearly got his head on backwards.

Awkward, Rage is trying to fight VT's fight... Wtf this wasn't even about you, IDK why you had Niblet ask for you guys to be invited like you were gonna make a difference lol.

So I got more intel on the story between the prep because it doesnt seem true whatsoever, 

1st round: 

Slaughter member attacks a vt member and vt beats slaughter. 

2nd Round: 

Slaughter member in a fucking dd, attacks a vt member and vt Attacks to clear slaughter

3rd rounds: 

Slaughter wins. 

Vt wins 2-1. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th Round ( for the lawls ): 

Slaughter wins. 

So all of a sudden Slaughter is claiming a win? you lost the prep and got more rounds. 

tomatos. If you got eyes you know this topic is all lies. 

Thanks to a real clan for intel, was obvious what nice to know. 

Ezpz 

You seem mad!

What happened was 

Round 1 - Some broccoli attacked by accident, we left the clanchat and ask the ranks for a redo of the round! They agreed and it was 0-0 with us attacking first round!

We lost!

Round 2- Defending Round, We won!

PKRI - We won.

Stop sucking Their dicks! They don't even have a topic.

Topic and you claim they won?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

You're just mad l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo