Should Weekend Trips all be at the same time?

Tyendinaga

64 members have voted

1. 1. Should Weekend trip times all be the same?

• Yes, all HPC's, MPC's, and LPC's should have trips at the same time
    • No, they should not

I hope cd/doom move up to hpc and the lpc/mpc scene dies out completely. It might be tough for cd/doom to adapt initially, but it can be done. I mean, look at TLP when we reopened: we had a bunch of lvl 70's and just a few 95+ combat accounts. Now, we're arguably the top dogs in the clanning world. It all depends on quality of leadership and the memberbase. I think it would be better for the pure community overall if every clan competed with one another in the same bracket both during the week and during weekend trips

You can argue that combat levels would create a gap between the good and the bad clans - and that would be true to an extent - but it would become just like back in the day where those who played rs to pk would get optimal pking stats and those who played rs to clan would get optimal clanning stats. The combat gap would decrease with time. Ultimately the discrepancy between a good and bad clan is determined by quality, quantity, and how their leadership uses the 2

I hope cd/doom move up to hpc and the lpc/mpc scene dies out completely. It might be tough for cd/doom to adapt initially, but it can be done. I mean, look at TLP when we reopened: we had a bunch of lvl 70's and just a few 95+ combat accounts. Now, we're arguably the top dogs in the clanning world. It all depends on quality of leadership and the memberbase. I think it would be better for the pure community overall if every clan competed with one another in the same bracket both during the week and during weekend trips You can argue that combat levels would create a gap between the good and the bad clans - and that would be true to an extent - but it would become just like back in the day where those who played rs to pk would get optimal pking stats and those who played rs to clan would get optimal clanning stats. The combat gap would decrease with time. Ultimately the discrepancy between a good and bad clan is determined by quality, quantity, and how their leadership uses the 2
 or we can all take the easy way out and just mass get 30 defence to compete, right? ye bro, so much "quality" stfu m8 l0l

or we can all take the easy way out and just mass get 30 defence to compete, right? ye bro, so much "quality" stfu m8 l0l

lmao sorry that your clan is stuck in the past and thinks they're mm

Literally every other clan but foe has 30 def, adapt or die (you're really good at dying)

Why don't we have lpcs prep hpcs too. Horrible idea. The separation created gives people an oppurtunity to experience different clanning scenes and be involved more. Not to mention more action. The action is so low already.

Action is low because brown sticky stuff is spread out at different times. The fact that you can't grasp that, in addition to suggesting that lpc's and hpc's would gain something out of a prep makes me wish you hadn't posted at all

frankly if you're going out and are afraid to take a lick why are you going out in the first place

Take doom and CD for example. They only want to fight each other. Right now in the MPC scene no other clan is capable of dealing with the amount of opts both clan have which means they can usually cleanly have a "1v1" (I use this term loosely as CD brings main clans but that's beside the point). If they go out at HPC times, HPCs would crash and thus feed propaganda to either clan with "oh we cleared you but x clan crashed so we dipped" as opposed to being able to fully clear someone or push them into single by themselves.

if you look at the time it took for clans like EoP to force that time lpc's into coming out 4est in 2014, maybe it isnt that terrible idea at all? :P

I would not mind having hpc's move over for few weeks to force those clans to correlate their trip time all together to 4est.

Ye push these mpc bundle of twigsgots out