new #1 MPC?

Fear The Beard

Olympus is not even good wtf

Slaughter members/ranks needs to decide if they are going to stick with their LPC or leave completely to their MPC/HPC. There will surely be an internal conflict.

Btw, I love how bias some of these people are, just because they are connected/in to/that clan.

Every clan has their slumping moments, so its too early to say anything. Ruin might start pulling high again and Envy might actually take wins out of some fights. CD is gone, Doom is following so they have no ally/rivalry. I think Ruin will be #1 matched. If Slaughter doesn't lose a lot of members and actually decide to go MPC it will be between Olympus, Rage and Slaughter. I rarely see Apex now, and AAO are hitting LPCs more than MPCs so have to leave them out of this.

you team with vt to survive 

The bias comment wasn't only for Slaughter, it was for the majority in this thread and others like it.

We mini'd AAO a few days ago, and we were up in opts at one round with all them farely close. All clans mentioned in this this are much older and experienced than Rage, which is a completely new clan from the dirt. Don't pretend as if we haven't had any wins against you or Olympus, Envy etc. and to compare it on that basis you can't deny that Rage will do good. We still have a lot of time and we're doing our best to improve the clan, but this takes time. We're asking MPCs minis and preps for both F2P and P2P right now, even when we haven't officially moved up, to greaten our experience and get better. You can't deny Rage has been improving, and that progress has not stalled.

implying a f2p mini means literally anything

Do you have any evidence of your claims?

I was implying that we are improving at clan wars too. In time we will be a whole lot better.

You say "Do you have any evidence of your claims?" Every single time someone says something about your cauliflower fucking clan, but you've yet to realize that we're not going to go post it on Sharkbrew because it's against the rules to post TS3 audio. If we posted everything that we have, you'd literally never log on this website again.

& Why would we give it to just you over IRC when all you have to do is say "nah never happened lol." & then ask for IRC leaks which are ALSO against the rules to post on Sharkbrew... You're a never ending cycle of cauliflower, just shut up.

LLMFAO, slaugther dicking you in lpc and you thing your trash clan can compete in MPC smh...stay in lpc and do your brccoli p2p trips fukcing trash

No one takes envy serious anymore.

Always team with doom

mass getting 20 def cuz u get smacked

dropping from 100-40/50 in 2-3weeks.

You say "Do you have any evidence of your claims?" Every single time someone says something about your cauliflower fucking clan, but you've yet to realize that we're not going to go post it on Sharkbrew because it's against the rules to post TS3 audio. If we posted everything that we have, you'd literally never log on this website again.

& Why would we give it to just you over IRC when all you have to do is say "nah never happened lol." & then ask for IRC leaks which are ALSO against the rules to post on Sharkbrew... You're a never ending cycle of cauliflower, just shut up.

Whenever I make an aftermath topic, I link what I say to evidence. I don't like lying and if I'm not sure about some things I will put questionable in brackets or say something atleast. I told you you can pm it me, I can come on your irc and you can upload it. There are so many ways of getting that audio to me. If you're not willing to try what more can I say?

Quoting with speechmarks refers to exact words used by that individual. 1. I never said that. 2. I don't even speak like that. 3. You're dodging the question.

If you dont have any evidence, just do everybody a favour and shut the fuck up. The irony of your every post is ridiculously beyond.

EDIT: Btw, there are plently of threads with youtube videos of audio leaks. From FOE, Envy, Doom etc. so bullbrown sticky stuffting won't save you.

your clan got fucking rocked

Whenever I make an aftermath topic, I link what I say to evidence. I don't like lying and if I'm not sure about some things I will put questionable in brackets or say something atleast. I told you you can pm it me, I can come on your irc and you can upload it. There are so many ways of getting that audio to me. If you're not willing to try what more can I say?

Quoting with speechmarks refers to exact words used by that individual. 1. I never said that. 2. I don't even speak like that. 3. You're dodging the question.

If you dont have any evidence, just do everybody a favour and shut the fuck up. The irony of your every post is ridiculously beyond.

EDIT: Btw, there are plently of threads with youtube videos of audio leaks. From FOE, Envy, Doom etc. so bullbrown sticky stuffting won't save you.

longer replies please, it makes you look smarter xd

If you really want them THAT badly, then go look on youtube. You WILL find them.

longer replies please, it makes you look smarter xd

If you really want them THAT badly, then go look on youtube. You WILL find them.

You've only proven that your word means nothing. You, and your entire clan, is desperate to make Rage look bad. End//