new #1 MPC?

Fear The Beard

Slaughter members/ranks needs to decide if they are going to stick with their LPC or leave completely to their MPC/HPC. There will surely be an internal conflict.

Btw, I love how bias some of these people are, just because they are connected/in to/that clan.

Every clan has their slumping moments, so its too early to say anything. Ruin might start pulling high again and Envy might actually take wins out of some fights. CD is gone, Doom is following so they have no ally/rivalry. I think Ruin will be #1 matched. If Slaughter doesn't lose a lot of members and actually decide to go MPC it will be between Olympus, Rage and Slaughter. I rarely see Apex now, and AAO are hitting LPCs more than MPCs so have to leave them out of this.

Rofl you must be braindead if you think there will be a "internal conflict".

l000000000l

This kid is hilarious l000l

THE START OF MPC WHEN RAGE AND SLAUGHTER SHOW UP WILL BE:

Wilderness:

Olympus--> mass 20 defence, been there for a while, i expect them to be #1 for maybe a little bit not long at all

Rage--> aside from being in the clan, By far we are surpass slaughter, noooo doubt, and Rage vs Envy in wilderness is really obvious.

Slaughter-> better then envy, might not be able to pull so id say they would be tied with envy. But pulls will tell in terms of wilderness.

Envy -> Better then the bottom in terms of " pulling" so in the wildy they probably would dominate the belows.

Ruin-> better then aao, i cant stress that enough.

Apex-> you've been slammed lately your tied in my eyes with aao.

AAO -> Needs to improve, we will see how the weekend goes tbh.

VT -> no answer.

F2P Preps:

Olympus-> they got levels, A good chunk have 90s, They would out level slaughter forsure, this wont go for long tho.

these guys would sit low levels so as we saw, slaughter got beat by envy with combats so that would be the same for preps vs slaughter.

Slaughter -> Tied with Rage

Rage-> Tied with slaughter

Ruin and AAO --> recently aao dominating ruin in f2p prep so idk. thats pretty equal there.

Vt-> would beat envy.

Envy-> your prepping needs improving, seems your scared to fight any of the top. so we will see the declarations and fights.

Apex--> no F2P preps? or??

P2P Preps:

Apex #1-> good levels, good stats, good minis, not sure what you could do in prepping all i can is you would suck 30v30.

Rage #2-> Not up there in preps yet im sure it would be easy beating apex, but ill give them the doubt, Hope to prep you since olympus backed out.

Olympus #3

Ruin #4

I think olympus and ruin are tied in my eyes.

Envy slammed rage in preps yet you still consider yourself better. Also in the wildy u had to team with another clan to compete against us This is why ur opinion is worth absolutely nothing.

Slaughter members/ranks needs to decide if they are going to stick with their LPC or leave completely to their MPC/HPC. There will surely be an internal conflict.

Btw, I love how bias some of these people are, just because they are connected/in to/that clan.

Every clan has their slumping moments, so its too early to say anything. Ruin might start pulling high again and Envy might actually take wins out of some fights. CD is gone, Doom is following so they have no ally/rivalry. I think Ruin will be #1 matched. If Slaughter doesn't lose a lot of members and actually decide to go MPC it will be between Olympus, Rage and Slaughter. I rarely see Apex now, and AAO are hitting LPCs more than MPCs so have to leave them out of this.

Again i find it facanating how clueless you are towards slaughter, but yet come out with such strong statements towards us.

However, i think for the most part rage and slaughter will be fighting alone at the start, as most mpcs still outlevel us by alot. Kind of like (Cd/doom) as we have a similar rivarly. 

Again i find it facanating how clueless you are towards slaughter, but yet come out with such strong statements towards us.

However, i think for the most part rage and slaughter will be fighting alone at the start, as most mpcs still outlevel us by alot. Kind of like (Cd/doom) as we have a similar rivarly. 

Though Doom was supported heavily by another 'MPC' if they really considered themselves as one; Envy.

The strong statement was again, just like the bias comment, towards everyone.