Fatality Saturday: Taking on the 1v2, Killing RD, Killing EoP & Bad Clans In Single

Jons

grats my future clan. cant w8 till foe closes, so we can all mass join you guys like tlp did when they closed xD :P:):D 8) xp ;O ;0 ;x :X 8X

Why would FOE close? They are the only pure clan atm thats not led by complete dog brown sticky stuff kids l0l. If anything I see Fi closing first and mass joining FOE to kill TLP 

Why would FOE close? They are the only pure clan atm thats not led by complete dog brown sticky stuff kids l0l. If anything I see Fi closing first and mass joining FOE to kill TLP 

foe just about got perfected by us friday during our f2p prep lmfao and managed to pull thirty yesterday obviously you're a complete broccoli :)

'Killing EoP' as in killing one person whilst crashing eop/cp who were fighting 5 steps away from the single line? refer to 2:45 in ur vid u literally killed one person.

Waste of time typing up this topic and putting text colors on all of the clan names, everyone but halloween/birthday ( who will get around 30 posts each on this topic by spamming their nonsense ) already know that you did terrible today

What makes you think you can clear Fi when you couldn't even clear us lmfao?